Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to be a theme, I reckon these ‘influencers’ (using the term loosely lol) are finally bored of lockdown content, there’s only so many things they can post atm! Hellas gone back to school, so she has nothing to moan about

Reactions: 6
Not like she can post brownies either because she's supposed to be doing SW again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thought I'd do the "Hope you're okay hun" tit in a message 😂 got an instant read and like of my message 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She could be using the time to come back and build engagement rating. If they are MIA and come back with swipe up, poles etc it builds their engagement rates. And that's what these companies are now watching..

Reactions: 4
I hope she's ok and nothing bad has happened. Im all for taking the mick but hope she's ok
I think the fact that she is still active on Instagram although not posting hopefully shows she’s ok. Perhaps a few days from posting will be healthy for her

Reactions: 5
I think the fact that she is still active on Instagram although not posting hopefully shows she’s ok. Perhaps a few days from posting will be healthy for her
I was about to say the same. If there was something terribly wrong would you really still be lurking and liking messages on instagram 🤔

She’s obviously doing this for attention then, I assume, maybe hoping that she will get some more engagement when she returns 🙄

Reactions: 3
We know she reads here, so probably the more we post questioning where she is, the longer she's gone 😂
I'm sure as soon as someone offers her an ad, she'll be straight back though. Clearly hasn't had any offers or been sent any freebies.

• Heart
I don’t miss her, my feed is better without her large gob moaning. Perhaps she got backlash for the way she reacted when Ella went back to school? She was a little too happy... who even knows. I know for a fact though she’ll be back and she’ll say “thanks for the messages just had some time away” when it’s just so obvious she’s online! All for attention. She’s such an attention seeker it’s almost laughable

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.