Emilywalters_journal #4 yellow toothed, getting chubby oh and do you know I have a hubby?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cynical ass thinks she made a fake account to message herself the pics 🥴😂
First thing I thought as well, glad I’m not the only one! I don’t particularly feel sorry for her either. If you’re going to post your entire life on social media, on an account that was originally only for weight loss, then you have to expect some criticism 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Oh course her best friend Sarah’s creative wax laced kitchen has now shared her little red video🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is very possible Emily created her own account on here to like posts...
There are people who have been liking things who only created their account last week...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Insta name has Walte in it
Emily’s surname also contains.....
My god she’s so bloody dopey😂 that’s absolutely shocking omg

Emily Walters: brownies baking, hubbys workin while she’s trying too hard to be an influencer but is failin

Looks like her calorie counting gone tits up again, baking cake at 9pm? She had a delivery of brownies and chocolate slab only this week ... 🐷🐷

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I deleted my old account on here but came back and had to get a new one.

I used to like Emily, she was quite normal and likeable. All the ads and contradictions wind me up. I also remember the 2nd hand gifts for Ella at Xmas, then spending probably quite a bit of money on cakes and choc is strange.

Reactions: 8
I’m an assistant head teacher. Believe me, we have better things to do than send effing voice notes to pathetic parents. There’s a line between being a supportive parent and a selfish parent and I wonder which side she’s on?

Reactions: 10
I’m an assistant head teacher. Believe me, we have better things to do than send effing voice notes to pathetic parents. There’s a line between being a supportive parent and a selfish parent and I wonder which side she’s on?
Definitely selfish in my opinion. And the fact she shared that message shows she knows deep down she was being overpowering because it’s like she shared it to get all the sympathy

Also she’s defo reading here. I put a pig emoji near my comment about her baking banana bread and lo and behold look what she’s posted😂 coincidence?
A8BF77E5-4E03-4250-92DE-4EC482F9F54B.png

Hiiiiii Emily !!!!🐷🐷

New thread!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.