Emilywalters_journal #4 yellow toothed, getting chubby oh and do you know I have a hubby?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad as who ever did it shared my comment . I put it on here to stay on here. Shes annoying though like if u don't care stop trying to make out u don't care. Just leave it and move one

Reactions: 12
I feel bad for her being sent it, however I think it says a lot that she posts it on her story? It’s like she’s using it for sympathy!

Reactions: 5
I feel bad as who ever did it shared my comment . I put it on here to stay on here. Shes annoying though like if u don't care stop trying to make out u don't care. Just leave it and move one
IKR? That’s what I thought!!! Because if she never shared it no one would’ve seen it, she could’ve just blocked them lol, I find her really weird! It’s like you’re sharing it and you’re like “im fine everyone don’t worry!!” Well then why share it? It’s pretty obvious she loves the attention and sympathy she gets when she posts these comments as she’s done it once before too

Reactions: 8
“What a lucky girl to feel so loved and relaxed in your own home” shouldn’t every kid feel like that? Why does that make hella lucky? I understand not every kid feels like that but that doesn’t make someone lucky 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My cynical ass thinks she made a fake account to message herself the pics 🥴😂
the only reason I don’t is because on the screenshot of the comment it said ‘you’ was one of the likes on the post so it was liked by the person that sent it, I don’t think she’d be on here liking those comments lol

• Wow
Thread suggestion:
Headaches galore, laying down after 1 chore, every day there’s more brownies at the door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m confused by this. How did the messages in black get there?? They look familiar 😂 I’m no Instagram expert at all.
She didn’t “out” me when I messaged her saying she’d hit a new low spending £20 on a bleeping chocolate bar after begging for Christmas presents 😭😭😭

Thread suggestion: Emily sponsored by FitBit does no steps a day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The other is mine! I thought we were supposed to be keep it on here. She is clearly bothered as she turned it into story. I don't believe for a second she didn't read our comments.

the only reason I don’t is because on the screenshot of the comment it said ‘you’ was one of the likes on the post so it was liked by the person that sent it, I don’t think she’d be on here liking those comments lol
She seems the type to, she always milks it whenever she gets those messages, it’s a terrible thought but I wouldn’t be surprised if she made a fake account on here just to have a nosy

Perhaps she didn’t get as much engagement from the little red riding hood post as she thought she would so made up some daft story about someone trolling her to get all the “oh ignore them! you’re so brilliant and oh what a brilliant mum you are” 🙄 . Why would anyone screenshot other people’s opinions and send it onto someone!? Starting to think it was possibly her. Could be wrong though 🤷‍♀️ but it’s all very suspicious!

Reactions: 10
Perhaps she didn’t get as much engagement from the little red riding hood post as she thought she would so made up some daft story about someone trolling her to get all the “oh ignore them! you’re so brilliant and oh what a brilliant mum you are” 🙄 . Why would anyone screenshot other people’s opinions and send it onto someone!? Starting to think it was possibly her. Could be wrong though 🤷‍♀️ but it’s all very suspicious!
I wouldn’t put it past her honestly!! Seems very very shady

Reactions: 7
Someone literally said if they received that video as a teacher it would make them cry?
What?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone literally said if they received that video as a teacher it would make them cry?
What?! 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just people licking her ass..I'm a pre school teacher and that would not make me cry. What would is a child doing it all alone. Do u know what this is the problem with social media...drives me crazy. Don't plaster your whole life over social media and not expect some comments. Cant she just have a private life...I've messaged her before about getting the camera out of ellas face and she said that ellas likes it and she only shows a small bit, and its about perspective. To me give the little girl a break.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.