Emilywalters_journal #4 yellow toothed, getting chubby oh and do you know I have a hubby?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely all the lines that were "She said"
Ella could've actually said herself? 🤔

More brownies?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Poor Ella. Wtf was that. Emily made it all about her. My sons school is very strict on "get the children to do it not the parents" . Someone needs to tell her I think she missed the memo . And why more bloody food orders. Love your not even working stop spending your 'hubbys' money...twit

Reactions: 8
Why does she think that her followers want to see what her daughter has had to do for school? Her followers are literally there because she started as a weight loss account. They want to see weight loss and healthy recipes but here we go again with more brownies!

Reactions: 7
I’m a Reception teacher and this is the kind of task we are setting in Literacy at the moment FOR THE CHILD TO DO. If I received that video back from a parent in my class I’d be absolutely mortified on their behalf!
Same! I'm year 1 and I would be shocked if a parent sent that in. I have videos of the children, CHILDREN performing stories with actions using story maps and the CHILDREN reading their writing or problem solving in maths. Their parents are not even in the videos maybe the odd prompt if needed but that is a off camera whisper. What parent makes their child's learning into a performance of themselves? She is so self-obsessed and selfish. Poor Ella!

Reactions: 9
When you have a child at home all day and you’re not working, why wouldn’t you bake your own brownies? Buying them in just seems like a ridiculous waste of money and a missed opportunity for a nice family activity!

How much money has she spent in less than a week on chocolate and brownie crap?

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Banging Bakes, fake headaches, Ella's limelight she happily takes!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Obviously someone wanted her to know about what was sad. I agree though shouldn't of been sent. Anyways its not bothered her in the slightest so all good I guess

Reactions: 5
If it hasn’t bothered her why does she feel the need to make a story about it? Going on to justify every little bit! Is she that lacking in content??

Reactions: 6
It’s not. It’s clearly someone who posts on this thread too.
Yes. Someone who’s liked that comment one of those accounts. Unsure why people send them to the accounts for. The reason for tattle is to keep it on here

Reactions: 8
Isn’t there a rule about keeping things on here, on here? It was seriously stupid to send her those screenshots!

I also doubt the ‘principal’ of Ellas school, personally left her a voice note about that video 😂 Em thinks she’s super important!!

Very bizarre. If you have an opinion on someone then fair enough but don’t screenshot other people’s opinions and send them on. Very weird.

Reactions: 12
Very bizarre. If you have an opinion on someone then fair enough but don’t screenshot other people’s opinions and send them on. Very weird.

Agree, they could have gotten their opinion across without resorting to SS what is said here!

Reactions: 3
How strange 🥴 she doesn’t seem arsed I think she is actually that full of herself you know 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.