Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KNYE_19

Thread suggestion: Banging Bakes, fake headaches, Ella's limelight she happily takes!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
B43DAE41-02BF-4763-8991-3D3DAC92CE76.png

I’m sorry but £24.50. Is she having a laugh??? The woman who bought her kid second hand Christmas presents because they couldn’t afford much yet pays out £24.50 for some crap chocolate 😱 I’m done!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
I’m going to sound like a bitch but her potions are really big aren’t they? Like who eats a full on cooked meal for lunch (apologies if this has been said before, I haven’t read that far back) I had a sandwich and a bag of crisps for lunch for 400kcals! Also she can’t be arsed to homeschool the kid but she can be arsed to make a full on pasta dish and side salad?! Is this not weird to anyone else?!

Reactions: 17

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
I just can’t get over that she paid 24.50 for a chocolate bar but got the kid second hand Christmas presents. It’s just like when she got herself a birthday cake but made Ella’s herself!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She needs to get off Instagram- would honestly be so much happier if she did. ‘Normalise normal Christmas Tables?’ Wtf is she on about???? Literally no one but Emily gives a toss about how their bloody table cloth compares to others.
She’s actually becoming the poster girl for all the negative effects of social media.

She doesn’t document her life on Instagram anymore, she lives her life for the ‘gram

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Annie65

VIP Member
Why the multiple stories of snow playing? Can’t you keep anything just between you and your family Emily? Not everything needs to be recorded? And who the fuck Carries a box of tea with them on a walk. How desperate is she? She’s so embarrassing.
And I think the only thing from those cringing captions that is missing is: Ella breathes, I breathe, daddy breathes, doggo farted

Please stop

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Djakm

After seeing that text from ‘the hubby’ it’s clear that he baby’s Emily and she baby’s Ella.. Lord give me strength😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
C59677FB-AA22-45D7-AE92-8391B78EF11B.png

Please can we just take a moment to discuss this... Firstly, what is humering? Did you mean humouring Em hun? And secondly, yes, you had a child and you pander to herby saying she can have an extra Christmas present because someone stole a pumpkin and also decorating her room Christmassy because the brat got upset about the Christmas play being on a different day than she thought! You humour your child more than anyone hun!

• Haha

nuggy

The light bulb picture is just embarrassing I’m cringing so hard for her.
And she’s trying to be like poppy Adams and Jess on the plus side pulling stupid faces and generally looking like a twat🥴
“Wrong hole hubby!!!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A29576CC-F15C-462B-B96C-6C0443038FBF.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Second hand Christmas presents for her kid but spends a fortune in M&S on food to shove in her fat face. Bleughh she's vile

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Clarew93

Wow more riveting content from the influencer of the year - shes defrosting her freezer wow we have reached a new level of interesting here

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I did wonder this a few weeks ago as she was saying she thinks she would like another child. Would also explain the lack of healthy food if she’s in early pregnancy because it’s hard to stomach, she’s clearly not looking for a proper job either so you may have a point!

Don’t forget the hubby😆
If she is pregnant she will refer to the baby as a Fetus until he or she is atleast 2 years old. Seeing as Ellas still a toddler

• Haha
Bloody hell how dramatic!! I have my 5 year old who’s also in reception at home and we have done a bit of reading, some counting, little walk for fresh air and after lunch maybe do some spelling. No stress, no dramatic insta stories and I’ve also got a 2 week old. Why is she acting like she’s trying to teach Ella friggin quantum physics 😂😂

• Haha