Emilywalters_journal #4 yellow toothed, getting chubby oh and do you know I have a hubby?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you I feel proud of this title haha😄

Oh god more ads and she’s roping in the brat too!!! I see she’s still using Ella in her adverts. This woman is pathetic. Also I find it so unbelievable that she has gotten Ella second hand gifts but has gotten new things for herself. So selfish

Reactions: 9
Also did anyone see the way Ella was grinning the whole time?! I feel like Emily bribed her like smile and act cute so we get more freebies Ella!!
Christ knows why, she's got a grin like her daddy, and I don't mean that as a compliment! 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god she pisses me off. How the duck she’s actually getting anywhere as an influencer is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
For Christ sakes, why is she letting her child dictate what she can do - Ella (and hubby) have apparently told Emily she can’t have her Christmas pjs yet. Who is the adult here?

Reactions: 8
Who the duck does she think she is sharing that red flags post?! 😂

• Haha
I don’t get the FitBit stuff at all, sure she has 40k followers (lord knows how) but that’s nothing to a company the size of FitBit. If her engagement was better that 40k is massive to a small/mid size business. What are Fitbit getting out of gifting an expensive piece of equipment to a fat, lazy waste of space like Ems. Same goes with the Tefal stuff she got earlier in the year! All it’s made me do is reconsider who will be getting my money when I need to replace items 🖕🏻

Reactions: 10
For Christ sakes, why is she letting her child dictate what she can do - Ella (and hubby) have apparently told Emily she can’t have her Christmas pjs yet. Who is the adult here?
If that the truth though lol.
I feel like she’d say any old tripe just for the sake, I mean she comes across as bland as her cuppas so it could Be put lies 🤣

• Haha
Does make me laugh how she keeps posting a photo of her husband playing call of duty as if she's trying to act cool 😂😂😂

• Haha
Anyone else think she’s tagged the garden centre in the hope that they’ll be the next to work with her?! She’s probably already sent them a DM about her job as an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you remember when she worked at Holiday Inn and left because she was headhunted by the fire and safety company, only to be dumped less than 2 years later. I wish I knew the real reason she was dumped, I would be willing to put money on the fact she poses in her undies sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
C59677FB-AA22-45D7-AE92-8391B78EF11B.png

Please can we just take a moment to discuss this... Firstly, what is humering? Did you mean humouring Em hun? And secondly, yes, you had a child and you pander to herby saying she can have an extra Christmas present because someone stole a pumpkin and also decorating her room Christmassy because the brat got upset about the Christmas play being on a different day than she thought! You humour your child more than anyone hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please can we just take a moment to discuss this... Firstly, what is humering? Did you mean humouring Em hun? And secondly, yes, you had a child and you pander to herby saying she can have an extra Christmas present because someone stole a pumpkin and also decorating her room Christmassy because the brat got upset about the Christmas play being on a different day than she thought! You humour your child more than anyone hun!
Took me a while to work out what she meant by humering

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who eats cheese and biscuits for a snack at 11pm?! If I ate the plate of food that she had at that time I wouldn’t get to sleep until 6am. Don’t understand how she does it! I’m often so surprised with her snack choices for late at night. She can harp on about eating loads of vegetables with every meal all she likes but she’s not going to get anywhere when she’s eating another meal late at night and telling herself it’s a snack.

Who eats cheese and biscuits for a snack at 11pm?! If I ate the plate of food that she had at that time I wouldn’t get to sleep until 6am. Don’t understand how she does it! I’m often so surprised with her snack choices for late at night. She can harp on about eating loads of vegetables with every meal all she likes but she’s not going to get anywhere when she’s eating another meal late at night and telling herself it’s a snack.
I wonder if she's preggers

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.