Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly thinks her make up was AMAZING as she felt she had to do a whole post for it 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohhhh, the pesky ‘toddler’ has eaten her naan bread, how long can this child be a toddler or do we skip right to being an adult next?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ordered her own birthday cake 🥺
And it’s from a bakery based in York, is she seriously saying there are no good cake makers in the South Yorkshire region.
Go and get a yum yum from Greggs and save yourself some time and money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And it’s from a bakery based in York, is she seriously saying there are no good cake makers in the South Yorkshire region.
She just wants free tit and she can't find any other fucker local to tag. The beggy witch.

Reactions: 4
Hadnt seen her account for a while (how lucky am i 😂)
Thought id go for a nosey round an ended up watchin one of her highlights.. haul
Every single piece of clothing was fuckin hideous am i missing somethin here? 😳
Sometimes when ur a big girl u have to accept the clothes will not look like they do on the model on you...
Not one of the pieces done her any favours 😳 ruffles and high waisted things are not for you HUN...
Another thing what boils my piss with her the way she sits outside work waffling pure shite lookin like death most times with that massive forehead 🙈
Also what are those earrings today they look like somethin out of a kids lucky bag...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was a surprise from her...to her...🤡
🤣🤣🤣 I just think it’s so weird. Like why would you order a cake to yourself as a surprise?! Also why would you get a fancy ginourmous cake for two adults and a ‘toddler’?! So many questions... so so weird

Reactions: 6
So bleeping weird. I feel like she maybe thought this cake maker was going to do something spectacular because shes ordered from her before and Emily tagged her back then so she saw she had quite a good amount of followers. She sounded so underwhelmed I burst our laughing when she opened it 🤣 the big reveal. Actually looks like the drip cakes you can now get in the supermarket 🤡

Reactions: 7
Why does she never bring lunch? It takes 2 min to slap a sandwich together.
The cake looks nice but certainly isn’t anything special like she thought it would have been.
It’s pretty plain and not much time was taken for the decorations. I actually feel a little bad for her tbh. I think the woman who made it could have made
More effort especially since Emily tagged her countless of times clearly wanting a very special cake

I was so confused why she got a cake from York?! It’s like over an hours drive from her 😂 so many gorgeous cake makers from around here!

Reactions: 2
I was so confused why she got a cake from York?! It’s like over an hours drive from her 😂 so many gorgeous cake makers from around here!
It’s so odd isn’t it. I mean, it doesn’t even look like it’s a special birthday that deserves a 2 hour round trip on a Friday after work!
Unless, like has already been said, she’s on the beg from the cake baker, probably for the toddler or hubby’s birthday 😏

Reactions: 3
It’s so odd isn’t it. I mean, it doesn’t even look like it’s a special birthday that deserves a 2 hour round trip on a Friday after work!
Unless, like has already been said, she’s on the beg from the cake baker, probably for the toddler or hubby’s birthday 😏
I don’t often watch her stories but last time I watched her stories she was referring to not having a lot of money. Even though she’d do hauls oh god awful clothing. Unless their situation has changed but if not why not get a nice cake from the shop. Like I just didn’t see how that was any more better than a shop bought cake lol. Don’t get me wrong I know the kinds where there covered in lots of personal decorations or have tiny bottles of alcohol shoved in but that literally the plainest cake. 2 hour drive for that? Wow.

She's doing this so Deborah gifts her cakes in future because she wants to be ultra plus size, my guess

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.