Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she on slimming world or not? I don’t get it because she goes on about how she’s back on it but today’s picnic is full of white rolls, crisps and chocolate bars followed by fruit pastilles 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also I wonder if she will call the dog ‘puppy’ as long as she’s called Ella a toddler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For a ‘pro’ MUA she needs to work on her blending!
See what happens when you broadcast an interview and he doesn’t get it! Just imagine if someone he works with saw her stories and reported it at work, that happens! Silly cow

• Wow
Reactions: 5
For a ‘pro’ MUA she needs to work on her blending!
See what happens when you broadcast an interview and he doesn’t get it! Just imagine if someone he works with saw her stories and reported it at work, that happens! Silly cow
Love how shes making out it's the hardest job in the world to get though. Reiterating that he isnt a div coz NO ONE GOT IT. 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does admin for a security/alarm company. I am intrigued to know what his interview was for. It seems a big step up from asda if it's so tough to get...

Reactions: 3
I just want to know what she is wearing in that make up live. Is it a skirt that shes put round her neck?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.