Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally crying today because I cant see my mum, the thought of her not getting to see my newborn baby for months and the change and upheaval we are all about to experience ..but christ we all have to make sacrifices, this hole should be staying at home for 2 weeks if she has had symptoms, what doesnt she understand? Has the peroxide killed her brain cells or something? Have to say since she has decided to become a "proper influencer" she has also become more of an absolute nob head.
Congratulations on your baby 😊 sorry its during such a hard time, so unfair that you miss out on all the things you should be doing with a new baby. But you are being sensible and keeping that baby safe. Emily is an actual piece of tit.

Notice how shes "helping" by cutting the cork up for her MIL so she can get down to making more key rings. She is without a doubt getting a cut of the action. She makes me sick. Shes such a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I need to post again cause I'm still so annoyed she has went out regardless of the fact she has been sick. That point only makes it even worse and then in the next few stories says it might be her last trip out as if to say aren't I so good and selfless for staying in after today. duck right off!

These people normally don't get me this angry but she is an idiot for visiting people, elderly or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really annoyed with myself but I want a key ring 😂😂😂 someone hold me back I dont want to put money in her pocket but I love them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just got blocked because I messaged her and said she shouldn't be going anywhere near the grandparents with a child who had been in daycare all week as who knows who is a carrier. Was very nice about it but obviously cant handle that she is wrong.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s removed her story about having a cough and needing to isolate now, obviously got too much stick for going out yesterday knowing they’re unwell. Silly 🐮.

• Haha
Just got blocked because I messaged her and said she shouldn't be going anywhere near the grandparents with a child who had been in daycare all week as who knows who is a carrier. Was very nice about it but obviously cant handle that she is wrong.
She is such an hole.

Yup. I know I didn't say anything wrong or mean so she obviously cant handle the truth and the block button is easy. Let me know if in a weeks time one of them have the virus and who she is blaming 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I had also written her a message. It wasn't rude but I unsent it cause I thought she won't care anyway or take anything on board and I've seen too many big accounts have their followers attack people who say anything against them and I have enough to deal with at the moment 😂

I bet when she does start isolating she's going to bd so self righteous about it even though she's been the problem.

I had also written her a message. It wasn't rude but I unsent it cause I thought she won't care anyway or take anything on board and I've seen too many big accounts have their followers attack people who say anything against them and I have enough to deal with at the moment 😂

I bet when she does start isolating she's going to bd so self righteous about it even though she's been the problem.
It took me ages to actually write and send it as I thought the exact same but it was on my mind (isolating makes you crazy🥴) and I was getting more annoyed by it. Would love to go see my mum who lives all by herself and broke her arm last week but I cant and it going to be longer and longer till I can because people arent doing what they are bloody told to do.

Reactions: 3
It took me ages to actually write and send it as I thought the exact same but it was on my mind (isolating makes you crazy🥴) and I was getting more annoyed by it. Would love to go see my mum who lives all by herself and broke her arm last week but I cant and it going to be longer and longer till I can because people arent doing what they are bloody told to do.
Exactly! Yet she will be the one with the most desperate sob story...

Reactions: 1
Why does she need to share phoning the bank?
Does she think by tagging them she will get a freebie?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she need to share phoning the bank?
Does she think by tagging them she will get a freebie?
Natwest will put a post up thanking her and send her some free money with her face on the notes no doubt. Shes soooo hard done by having to call the bank poor Emily.

• Haha
Don’t buy these bloody key rings! It’s obvious she’s making money off it. And as someone else said, I’m yet to see #AD anywhere

Hold on a minute, is she actually back at the mother in laws again?! Or is she sewing at home?

I had to unfollow her. She's hopeful for lockdown but she's the one out and about. Absolute bleep. And I do feel it warrants that word.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.