Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if they’ve got the money for that. Unless the new house is made out of brownies 😂
I guess it depends on Mummys money.
They are the ones that bought them their house in the first place/paid a chunk of it

Reactions: 2
I don’t have children… but if I did I certainly wouldn’t be posting their underwear on the tree. It’s not funny, it’s not quirky, and I’m shocked that as a mother she can’t recognise the dangers of doing that

Reactions: 9
I don’t have children… but if I did I certainly wouldn’t be posting their underwear on the tree. It’s not funny, it’s not quirky, and I’m shocked that as a mother she can’t recognise the dangers of doing that
I hate that, so bloody much. She’s such a terrible mother.

Reactions: 4
I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought it, didn’t know if I was being over sensitive! Just why!

Reactions: 5
Run out of washing liquid on Wednesday. She doesn’t work and LDD’s shop sells it. How lazy is that family.

Reactions: 10
Does she not realise you don’t *need* Comfort in your washing?? And Wednesday was only 2 days ago… we are a family of four and I only do a load every other day 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her any more she bugs me enough just reading about her on here but if I’m understanding this right is she posting a picture of ellas pants on the tree? what the duck 😡she has a young girl at school who will have been taught about the nspcc pants information , this is precisely why I despice insta bleeping mums they share too much of their kids private stuff and if it’s online it’s online for any bleeping weirdo that wants to get their kicks from kids knickers

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her any more she bugs me enough just reading about her on here but if I’m understanding this right is she posting a picture of ellas pants on the tree? what the duck 😡she has a young girl at school who will have been taught about the nspcc pants information , this is precisely why I despice insta bleeping mums they share too much of their kids private stuff and if it’s online it’s online for any bleeping weirdo that wants to get their kicks from kids knickers
She posted a video where she'd done the elf thing and covered the tree with Ella's pants

Reactions: 2
Now complaining Amelia has got a bauble and they've been throwing it back and forth.
Does she not teach her kids to respect anything?
That'll be great when they pop round another person's house or a shop ect and Amelia just starts grabbing baubles off the tree to throw 🙃
thats her source of entertainment. You never see that baby feeding the ducks, playing on the park, at soft play. She only ever does something when ‘the hubby’ is off work. Otherwise she does the school run and then hides in the house .

Reactions: 3
Just this time emily hun?
She is a total mess, how the duck moley got her preggers blows my mind 🤦‍♀️ She's a skank and constantly looks like she needs a wash and don't get me started on that grease ball she has for a head🤮

state of that dress I have smarter looking dusters and tea towels and all the white bits on it look like dandruff 🤮🤮
Why wouldn't you get changed if you've got your child's snot on your clothes (or I should say rags). Vomtastic witch.

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep going on about how sitting still isn't like her. That's like 4 times she's mentioned it this week

Reactions: 9
I honestly hate how random every single Christmas item is, like none of it matches. There’s no theme just utter tat

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.