Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with this comfort obsession? Why does it have to be comfort? Isn’t comfort just fabric conditioner does she realise you can wash clothes without it?

It’s actually not even recommended to be used like I don’t even bother with it. My clothes are no different with or without it. Correct me if I’m wrong but is comfort laundry detergent too?

Reactions: 11
What’s with this comfort obsession? Why does it have to be comfort? Isn’t comfort just fabric conditioner does she realise you can wash clothes without it?

It’s actually not even recommended to be used like I don’t even bother with it. My clothes are no different with or without it. Correct me if I’m wrong but is comfort laundry detergent too?
As far as I’m aware it’s just fabric conditioner 🤷‍♀️ I don’t use it either, powder and sometimes laundry cleanser is all I use🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So she went to Asda at half 10 at night when her husband literally works there and he could have picked some Comfort up at anytime over the last few days.

LDD & BTB must have been working the same shift last night and she was hoping to catch them out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she went to Asda at half 10 at night when her husband literally works there and he could have picked some Comfort up at anytime over the last few days.

LDD & BTB must have been working the same shift last night and she was hoping to catch them out 😂
My thoughts exactly he could of got it.

I hope he wasn't working or kids would be home alone 🤣

Reactions: 1
The irony of Emily going to Asda to buy Comfort when LDD works there. Why not just ask him to bring some home from work with him? I swear they’re bleeping backwards 🤦🏻‍♀️
I see Ella didn’t have a coat on last night either, it’s been absolutely bitter out the past few days.

Reactions: 6
Don’t be silly LDD is still getting over the excitement of the Asda Christmas ad, he couldn’t possibly consider picking up some comfort

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So do people not know you can tip a jar in a slow cooker or is this like new to most 😂 as if she thinks no one knows you can tip a jar in a slow cooker

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Why do I feel like I always need to be doing something’

sure she sits down alllllll day everyday

So do people not know you can tip a jar in a slow cooker or is this like new to most 😂 as if she thinks no one knows you can tip a jar in a slow cooker
I don’t think my skills have ever gone further than sticking a jar in tbh🤣

• Haha
She has literally been scouring Facebook market place for 9 months waiting for that wardrobe rather than buy an alternative or god forbid buy new!

Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely let herself go. No friends, no life, no job doesn’t look after herself at all. Total bore.

what’s the bets hubby will be off on his xmas work night out soon. The green eyed monster will be out 🤣

She’s absolutely let herself go. No friends, no life, no job doesn’t look after herself at all. Total bore.

what’s the bets hubby will be off on his xmas work night out soon. The green eyed monster will be out 🤣
Honestly get the vibe from her that she’d stop him, make up some stupid excuse. She already hates the fact she has to watch amelia whilst he goes and earns money, so god forbid he goes and enjoys himself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.