Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
For those who are blocked here is some of todays thrilling content.. swiftly followed by a rant on how “plus size women are forced to stay at home and shop on their laptops in the dark” because they aren’t catered for on the high street and that’s the reason the high street is dying.
I mean come on emily I’m a size 18/20/22 depending on where I go and have never had a problem fitting into anything from h&m and espcially not from asda or matalan for me they’re the most plus size friendly on the high street so she must be pushing up to a size 26/28 which at her age is shocking especially when she could easily do something about it
What’s she mooing about, she loves baggy and shapeless, why else would she wear that hideous birthing sack day in day out? It’s her signature style, rough with a touch of unwashed.

Reactions: 11

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you dickhead and go tell someone else who actually gives a shit !!! BTW, nice to see your kid rubbing her hands over your manky walls instead of you actually making the effort to entertain her. #passthekidthehandgel
Doesn’t change the fact your husband chats shit about you at work hun 👀

Makingmemories

If shes pooping liquid shes probably really constipated. She needs some vegetables and that doesnt include the broccoli in a pasta in sauce

Happyholly

VIP Member
God the sweetcorn munching heffalump makes me laugh that must’ve been some size of screenshot to see the cheating talk to the council house talk. I’m sorry but no one has messaged her on Instagram she’s using her reading here as a reason to “slate” her tattlers as we are obviously getting a little up close and personal with the truth
The fact that us slating her for being snobby bitch about council housing tipped her over the edge but threads full of discussion about Dave unlimping his dick over big tit Brenda didn’t tells me she’s been trying to ignore that issue for a while. Nice to know how closely she follows us. Since your reading sack flaps, can you get Amelia some clothes that don’t cut off her circulation? And brush your filthy teeth?

• Haha

Baconloverx

Is it just me that gets annoyed when she says amelia won't go to sleep, what does she expect when the child doesn't have a routine of going to bed at certain times, and then if she wakes at night she takes her downstairs and puts the TV on, when my daughter woke in the night I would feed her in a dark room I never even used to turn the light on and she would go straight back to sleep!

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Update: my source who works with LDD told me all hell broke loose and apparently David said how Emily wasn’t really messaged by anyone but rather she caught it herself by having a read and felt the need to address all the comments, apparently he warned all his work mates that they need to stop with the gossiping because it’s harming his “already damaged marriage.”

we already know she reads here, she’s been bubbling up inside for weeks because she doesn’t know how to address it and how to discuss the things we talk about here! She used the “message” thing to have an excuse to bring it up. Christ alive she’s bloody pathetic. I told my source that works with David that she’s blown up and been sharing stories about her tattle thread on Instagram and he burst into a laughing fit. He said nearly all of David’s colleagues hate her especially when David talks about her in the staff room! They all feel sorry for the poor guy

• Haha
  • Wow
🤣🤣🤣🤣She's raging...... 🤣🤣

Tell me your not pissed your husbands been having it off in asdas changing rooms with brenda with the big boobs without telling me..

• Haha

dexy98

I don't think I'd have the balls to try and use vouchers along side the kids eat free deal! I'd either not bother, or offer to pay for the kid(s) if I can use vouchers?!

Bet she right kicked off and demanded the manager or to see the T&Cs!
Literally ran to tattle when I saw her post this the tight grabby cow 😂 does she really think places can afford to feed her and her kids for free? Even with vouchers restaurants need to make money somehow I’d be mortified if I was demanding to use vouchers and expected my kids to eat free as well

Reactions: 10

WhatABore

VIP Member
Because being concerned about someone else's child means you're a bad parent apparently. But she apparently had looooads of layers on under her baby grow last year (which last year she said she just had trousers on under). Yet her baby grows were already tightish. So how did she fit all those layers on under it 🙄

She always has to go for the personal attack. I'd hate to have an argument with her. She's clearly someone that can't just stick to the argument and has to go for insults instead.
This comment about us clearly not being good parents because we commented on hers.
And then the other week how none of us clearly know what it's like to be in a long term relationship because we've made comments about her relationship 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10