Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Djakm

Literally ran to tattle after watching her stories 😂. Who is she trying to kid that someone sent her screenshots?! Why would someone that likes her enough to send her screenshots even be on her tattle page? Oh, they wouldn’t because it didn’t happen did it! She really thinks she can outsmart anyone but her anger gets her everytime. You can see she’s raging inside behind that fake laugh. She made them stories because what we’re saying is hitting a nerve (because it’s the truth maybe?) and she can’t stand that we know her life isn’t as perfect as she makes out. She’s morbidly obese, sits around the house moaning about her kids or neglecting them to sit on her phone for hours scraping penny surveys just to buy herself something totally overpriced and unnecessary when you’re supposedly poor *cough brownies/ tinted moisturiser/ whatever other shite* and somehow is STILL in denial that her life is all rainbows and butterflies when SHE is the one that always finds reasons to moan about her life! I don’t care how horrible this sounds, if the mole really loved her then he would be actively trying to help her lose weight, get a more positive perspective on the life SHE CHOSE when she decided to have a baby to try and be an influencer. Which didn’t work because her motherly instinct is fucking shite! Long ranty post but people like her piss me right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Offish

VIP Member
Presume she woke poor Ella up too
She’s so fucking bizarre. Who would think it was a good idea to travel then unless necessary?!
Also her ‘oooh she’s so tired’ shit again… well duh, you stupid cunt, you’ve got a fucking phone in her face and you’re talking bollocks in her ear.
She’s a twat.

Reactions: 11

WhatABore

VIP Member
Her top tip this morning... If you have a baby/toddler and want them to play by theirselves... Fill a toy box with toys and let them play with it.

I'm baffled that she thinks this is a top tip others won't know? I'm curious what she was doing before? 🤔
We've done this from as soon as they're on their tummies on the floor yet she thinks she's got an amazing hack?

• Haha
Saying that hair dressers deserve a medal because we all turn up to the hair dressers with a weeks unwashed hair and 2 days old hair spray in it.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't 😂
I'd feel embarrassed turning up to the hair dressers like that.
I always wash my hair before I go even though I know they will wash it. I’d be mortified turning up on that state! 🤢

I do t even get why they couldn’t go to the party with Amelia. Like someone else said there’s no routine anyway but one late night at a party wouldn’t do any harm, she would have likely fell asleep at the party or on the way home anyway. She’s always got to be the martyr.

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
If I came out of the hairdressers with hair like this I would be mortified!! What era are we in here?!!!! She’s a 30 something year old woman, why’ve they done her hair like that?!!
A03EB32D-1D52-4B61-BC0B-FC2DB4AD7F3B.png
386FEECD-10A2-4D59-83AF-15AD2B8A2F37.png

also, look at the bloody chins on it!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

WhatABore

VIP Member
If they weren't planning on attending the party for Amelia, she could've just let 'Hubby' go with Ella and Emily stay at home.

dexy98

Exactly! That pasta is 578 cals per HALF pack!!! And she’ll likely eat the whole lot to herself -That’s too much to eat to yourself even if it was an evening meal!! (Edit to add - for most people who do as little exercise as she does obviously! Some people who move may need those cals!)
You’re right she needs to consider other smaller meal alternatives
I was just looking at the saturated fat 8.9 per half pack and I assume she ate the lot so 17.8g of saturated fat in one meal and it’s advised women consume no more than 20g sat fat per day. The pasta will be followed by another helping of banana bread as she has already had a bit as there is a piece missing from the big bit. She must consume on average 3/4K calories a day 😳

like I’m not perfect and I’m overweight but I watch what I eat and go to the gym 3x a week. Wasn’t she going swimming while pregnant or did I make that up? What’s to stop her going and doing that when moley is home and the kids are in bed? Or even just a simple walk with the pram and Ella on her bike it’s so easy to get moving and promote a healthy lifestyle to her kids. She’ll end up raising two oompa loompas like herself

Djakm

Can’t wait to see the difference in the effort she made for her birthday compared to what she’s going to make for Ella’s. Who remembers when she bought herself an expensive cake then went on to make Ella one because she couldn’t afford it? She’s never put them kids first. Constantly posting apps to earn literal pennies then splashes out on cocktails, food, bowling and arcade?! If I was skint I wouldn’t dare waste money on multiple arcade games, it’s so unnecessary and she’s an adult for fuck sake! I bet if Ella was asking to play them it’d be “no, can’t afford it”. Funny how whenever it’s something for her the money worries vanish 🤣

Tastygirl

VIP Member
So come on Emily, we know you read here. Fill us in about Limp Dick Dave and the big titted asda babe.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
It pisses us off that the stuff we write doesn't affect her? 😂😂
We don't write stuff on here for it to affect her. Couldn't care less if she sees what we write or not 😂 it's her choice to come here and read. If we wanted her to read it, we'd say it directly to her.
But it does affect her though, doesn't it?
It wasn't that long ago she posted ranting stories about things said.
It wasn't that long ago she removed people and went private. Because of things said.
She's still posting things to prove us wrong. Even yesterday, Amelia eating food and not baby food. Amelia on the floor playing.
Things she's never shown before until they were mentioned here 😂
Telling people it don’t effect you. Means that it clearly does otherwise you wouldn’t need to tell people.

Bet big tits Brenda was straight round there 🤣🤣
Big tits Brenda getting done from behind bent over the arm of sack flaps sofa.
Hope you left the baby monitor on

Last edited:
  • Haha