Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dexy98

New thread title, an early suggestion - Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his d*ck in Brenda’s tit crack

• Haha
Reactions: 15

WhatABore

VIP Member
I don't know if I'm just a shit parent or what 😂
But Emily is the second person today that's said they wouldn't be doing things if their kids were there.
Like she's sorting a wardrobe and has said "Don't worry, if Ella was here, I certainly wouldn't be doing it"
Meaning she'd be giving Ella attention instead.
Why couldn't Ella just play in the garden whilst she does it if she was there? 🤔

Yesterday someone else on my Instagram said they needed to do something but couldn't because their child was there.

I'm obviously a shit parent because I'd be telling them to go and play whilst I do whatever it is 😂
They all then wonder why their kids can't entertain themselves.

Reactions: 15

pixieroo

Chatty Member
As my Grandad used to say... The Lady doth protest too much.

Someone not giving a fuck doesn't need to continue to tell everyone how much she doesn't care...

Reactions: 14

dexy98

Who’s ready for the “we’ve had a jam packed weekend and I stepped away from my phone” post tomorrow 😂😂 a jammed packed weekend of doing f all more like

• Haha

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Why does she act so old?! You would think she was 20 years older than she is, all she talks about is gardening etc. also very telling that she hasn’t posted a negative story about the girls in weeks yet before the social services thing every other day was a whinge and how hard being a parent was and #unfilteredmotherhood

Those mammoth meltdowns 100% still happen, she just doesn’t post it online. She’s still a shit mother.

ell73949032838

She’s such a twat. Sick of her and all the other insta twats declaring that they’ll be ‘back tomorrow’ like who actually cares. No one will miss you not posting for one bloody day. Don’t act like you won’t be on your phone all day because of the funeral, we’ll probably get a montage tomorrow of what they’ve done today as always when she’s ‘not on her phone’ it’s so pathetic

• Heart

Tastygirl

VIP Member
I'm so proud. I invented LDD and he has come to life before our very eyes ✨️ hahahaha

what was supposedly written then probably deleted straight after 😂😂
Why though? I don't get it. Why would it be deleted because of spam? And if that's bollox and he/she deleted it why bother post and then delete?

Last edited:
  • Haha

dexy98

Who wants to bet Emily got stuck in that net at soft play and they had to cut the net out for her to get out the place. Bet she’s sat now with it round her middle like a mesh skirt (🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

annieowk

What’s she saying?
that she doesn’t care what house you live in as long as you are “nice person and look after the kids and animals” (I can’t even with that last bit)
And that her husband has “never ever ever cheated” - we don’t know what we are talking about apparently

Oh and apparently none of us know what it’s like to be in “a happy and fulfilling relationship for more than 3 seconds where you completely trust the other person” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

BuffaloSoldier

In case anyone needs a drool, Emily’s brother.. I mean what a fucking unfortunate looking person Emily is but her brother. If I had a hall pass I know where I’d go 😂

wtf happened to Emily though; was she dropped as a child orrrrrr..

There’s got to be some form of resentment though, he’s clearly got money and looks as though exotic holidays are the regular so no doubt ol’ heffalegs doesn’t get on with him

• Haha

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
770781A1-FC3E-43FF-A79C-E9EC5992AC7C.png

Hasn’t she been to the cinema twice already in the last few days? She can’t arrange any entertainment for her kids or the ‘hubby’🤢 that doesn’t involve her sitting on her fat arse shovelling food in!

ell73949032838

She isn’t half milking it for a cat she never mentioned … she would’ve palmed him off same as Logan if she’d had the chance. How can she act like she gives one single shit about her pets when she wouldn’t pay to get the tests done, and gave her dog away because she decided to get knocked up for a second time to avoid going to work