Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
By the sounds of it, they took her up, brought her back down, took her up again and brought her back down.
I will never understand when people do this.
Kids aren't stupid. If they know they'll get brought downstairs to play or watch TV, they're more than likely going to do the things that result in that!
Once it's bed time, my kids do not leave the bedroom. Even if they won't sleep. Because it's bed time. We're staying there until you go to sleep.
Enjoying Being Emma does the same. As soon as they wake, she brings them downstairs, lights on, TV on.
No. It's bed time.

Reactions: 13
First time comment from me but jeez, she is really starting to grip my sh*t with these comments about that baby and her sleep pattern. Moaning that she missed a party and Amelia isn’t sleeping. No sh*t Sherlock she’s downstairs with the lights on, playing with a balloon and your phone in her face. What is wrong with this woman. I find her stories mind blowing!! How is she not making the link between her crap parenting and the effect it’s having?!!

Reactions: 13

hereforalaugh38

she’s imploding with rage me thinks!

The thing is we’re not sending her the link to this site, we’re discussing things on a separate site, so for her to be so obsessively looking and watching what we say shows that she’s spooked tbh! Go away Emily no one likes you here
You’d have to be thick to send someone screenshots of their thread, you’d be outing yourself as a reader 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

WhatABore

VIP Member
I never understand when people say this.
"I've spent time with my family instead of being on my phone but I've still taken a million photos and videos"

It's no different 🤦🏻‍♀️ just because youve not uploaded them straight away, you've still had your nose in your phone.

Attachments

dexy98

So Ella got a “yes” day when this family is supposedly hard up and struggled during august. Emily keep up with your lies?? Swimming last month cost £40 but today you could afford swimming for you all, a trip to McDonald’s, new toys and new clothes for her? Take it poor Amelia didn’t get anything new as she’ll be too young to understand

Offish

VIP Member
For the ones that can't see.

They really do spalsh the cash after pay day. Out every day and then complain they don't have much money 🤔
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle. Blows my mind, the fact that baby isn’t even quite crawling yet. I know all babies are different but my boy isn’t even nine months and he’s ahead of her… and I don’t think he’s particularly ahead.

Offish

VIP Member
Imagine how bloody happy LDD was having waved his darling wifey off down the road. The blissful silence around the house without her braying at him to get on with his list of chores, sofa to himself without her black sack encroaching into his personal space, the bright fresh air without her greasy stench hanging about the house. And that’s just before Big Tit Brenda arrives so he can give her a cheeky motorboat.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I reported her to social and it caused a huge stir and she went crazy saying people from tattle were behind it, basically trying to say I reported her because I don’t like her etc when it had nothing to do with that and everything to do with her neglect and poor treatment of her kids. Still have zero regrets that I reported her. I hope it instilled some fear in her and now she’ll think twice but I doubt it. Since then she’s deleted quite a few accounts on her page I assume trying to clear out the tattlers but a handful of us still remain, quietly watching😂 she’s also made her account private. So obviously being reported has spooked her
If there wasn't anything wrong with her behaviour she wouldn't have changed it 😉 you did her a massive favour by reporting her IMO, because it sent the message home that the way she behaves towards her children and in general isn't ok!

I know a few randoms who didn't agree jumped on this thread for the drama, but a lot of us who followed her for years could see how out of hand it was getting. Hopefully she is doing better for kids, or at least trying

• Heart

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Ffs, the thought of it 🤦‍♀️

Oh fuck off, how can your house be so dirty when you haven't been there since Friday last week!!!
Oh she’s so woe is me it’s pathetic. Why is she pulling these expressions and acting so much for stories? She really isn’t normal…. She seems to be going through something mentally because she seems unstable and erratic. I think she needs to rethink her life and try to understand why she is the way she is. She’s a walking talking embarrassment

el1234

The only way I’m believing that it’s the actual LDD and not Emily is if Number1Walrus leaves a comment too.

• Haha

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Mr NapQueen just looked over my shoulder and said "You look different in that user photo" FFS I've had to delete it now because apparently I must resemble The Walrus 😐🤣

• Haha
  • Wow