Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beanpop442

VIP Member
I’ve never ever known someone to constantly have full on meals for lunch, like it’s been said before full on ready meals or buffets of cooked food! Then the poor children have cheap packet pasta while she’s shoving gousto meals in her gob 2 times a day..
Have a cheese sandwich like a normal person ffs!!

Reactions: 10

el1234

Pizza Express ready meals are so overpriced. I wouldn’t even buy it at that reduced price! She could make that meal herself for a fraction of the price (and calories).

mouq

Emily never reads Tattle 🥱but almost ALWAYS implicitly addresses what is spoken about on here e.g. Amelia not sitting/crawling, not having toys, never taking her out, eating salty packet pasta, just to name a few.

Lots of comments here about Emily's parenting, yet strangly enough what hit a nerve was her friend and the council house shenanigans. She then proceeds to talk about her friend's inability to afford a painter and decorator... I personally wouldn't like that commented on publically, even if we don't know who the friend is. Just say youre being a good friend and helping and leave it at that if you feel like you want to justify yourself. It would bother me more that people said I'm a bad mum than that I'm painting my friend's house for cash in hand...

She is just sending more people here by speaking about Tattle. She has a Tattle rant every few months so it obviously annoys her. I can understand that BUT If it bothers her that much 1)don't pay notice to what we say, don't look at screenshots, just don't acknowledge our existence OR 2)get off social media

Djakm

Emily, stop pretending like the cats play stuff won’t be listed on Vinted or marketplace by the end of the month and for the love of God feed your baby something other than pasta before she ends up like you!!! Different flavoured pasta is not a varied diet. Prick.

• Haha

Djakm

Obviously Emily’s teeth are bad but I tend not to judge because as someone that was brought up by addict parents that never showed the importance of dental hygiene and barely bought toothpaste, my teeth are awful! HOWEVER, because of that I have drilled it into my kids brains that they must look after their teeth. So it really annoys me how she clearly isn’t showing Ella the importance of it. My teeth absolutely ruin my confidence and it took years for me to pluck up the courage to see a dentist. It’s so important to teach your children things like this ☹

• Heart

Offish

VIP Member
I find it so weird the way she addresses the tattle posts… she’s so half arsed about it. Either be straight up and say you obsessively check your thread and have noticed XYZ or just don’t address it altogether. She’s embarrassing.
Ps do we get prizes for being in long term, healthy, trusting relationships? Bonus points for not splashing said relationships all over public social media and then whinging about the fact you’re being judged based on that 🙃

Djakm

Fuck off did Emily pretend to be her husband to try and stop the tattle gossip 😂😂😂😂 and his username hahahahaha fucking hell this is more amusing than eastenders

• Haha

dexy98

I thought this too 😂
She was buying baby food in her 'haul' the other day too
My baby is two months younger and if I fed her a pouch now she’d spit it back at me anything she eats she wants to do it herself and because I’ve let her (and started weaning her at the proper age unlike Emily who started too early) she’s the best eater now and never eats mushed up baby food 🙄

dexy98

She’s one next month isn’t she? My twins are 15 months, and they’d moved on pretty much to what we all eat, it’s ridiculous that she’s still weaning at her age, she should’ve moved onto actual textures and normal food by now. Clearly walrus just can’t be bothered, which is amazing considering the fat cow does herself a cooked lunch most days 🙄
Exactly this Amelia is 1 next month and eating food for a baby 6 months would eat the only smooth thing I give my baby who is nearly 10months is a yogurt anything else she eats what I eat. Can’t understand why Emily hasn’t got Amelia up to that level surely them eating at the same time is what she wants as she’s that lazy. She probably keeps amelia on baby food as she won’t make as much mess with it unlike real food

Djakm

Ah yes. She’s obviously making Ella’s cake and everything isn’t she. Yet when she was pregnant and apparently struggling to buy baby things she had a £100 dress, £35 cake toppers, rented a fucking teepee for her, Moley and two friends yet poor Ella can’t even have a professionally made birthday cake. Makes me so sad. Ps, I know Ella might not notice but how many times does Emily scrimp on her kids but gets only the best for herself. She’s AWFUL.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Think she’s desperately holding onto her career as an insta hun but there was never really anything to hold onto. Who remembers that time when Emily the elephant went to that opening of a shopping centre I think? And she was recording and showing everything like as if she was elected spokes person omg she’s hilariously embarrassing 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha

pixieroo

Chatty Member
I imagine her to look like some glamorous older lady ... like a older dominatrix.

I think that in part comes from the chat about LDD and Emily's Nan being his ex :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
hahaha it was on the screen shot, give over. We all know you're reading here cause council house discussion and the cheating discussion aren't right next to each other.

Also been with my partner for a decade so suck the other one.

• Haha

Offish

VIP Member
Had to do a quick catch up because I had missed all of these posts!

Two things: why does anyone take photos of themselves lying down and pretend to be asleep 🤔 and secondly, how much weight has she put on.Come on LDD, stop letting her buy takeaways etc and help her to become more healthy!
Maybe he’s hoping she’ll eat her way to an untimely demise and he will be free to go with Big Tit Brenda without fear of reprisal by way of smothering under the birthing sack of doom.

• Haha

chanirv

Her latest story ‘you’d think I’d just chill now’ like Wtf have you done all day? You don’t work! She grates on me

• Haha