Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The fact that she needed to mention her friend was in a council house, horrible cow
That's my pet hate. Itsdaniellesjourney always used to say "the rented house" when she was waiting for her precious new build to be finished 🙄 such snobbery. Your house is your home however you pay for it or who owns it. I bet Emily is a raging snob!

Reactions: 10

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Yes exactly, babies are chubby and cute but once they start moving they lose it. Amelia nor her mother have moved yet.

• Sad
  • Haha

annieowk

It’s hard to know if she’s making these kinds of situations way more complicated than they need to be because she just has to be the martyr as others have said or if she’s just really that thick…it’s a tough call..

justwondering

Chatty Member
Emily pretending she is sad the summer holidays are over, still posting all the happy family stuff since that SS call.

el1234

Amelia in a T-shirt and using a muslin cloth as a blanket??? Words fail me. It’s almost October!

• Sad

dexy98

She deleted loads of people off Instagram that few people can see her. It wouldn’t surprise me if she does close friends now.
She hasn’t deleted me *yet* it pains me to follow her with how boring she is but gotta keep it up for the tattlers who can’t see when she does decide to post. Very quite since SS gate we obviously hit a nerve with her and the truth hurts so she’s piped down a bit

• Haha

Djakm

You have to pick your battles though, especially as they get older and have their own opinions. My kids choose to wear clashing patterns regularly and 9/10 times I let them. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t make me a bad parent 🤷‍♀️
Just jumping in here 👋🏼. You’re absolutely right you pick your battles as a parent and odd matching clothes isn’t the end of the world, however Emily dresses little Amelia the exact same which really shows that she has a thing for her kids wearing the brightest, most mismatched prints and making them look just plain silly. She dresses them how my partner dresses our kids and he just grabs the first thing he sees so it looks as though they’ve been dressed in the dark. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha

ell73949032838

I’m baffled as to why they couldn’t ask someone to have Amelia for the night if they wanted to go? It’s her SIL 40th, a special birthday? She thinks it’s a game with the balloon - she’s a baby. There is still light and noise so she’s stimulated and won’t realise it’s bed time. If you want her to sleep, wind down, give her a bath read her a book, put her to bed in the dark or even hold her on your own bed until she nods off. Emily does everything besides solve the problem

moocher2020

Your child is likely constipated because you feed her utter crap, processed rubbish, and no fruit/veg. News flash Emily, Bachellors Pasta n Sauce doesn’t count as roughage. She also doesn’t move anywhere because you held her back by being dumped in the ‘swing of dreams’ so I’d hazard a guess that contributes to it also. Poor child 🫣

*cue the insta stories of Amelia moving, and eating fruit/veg*

Last edited:
  • Sad

Djakm

If she was as tired as she claimed to be, why didn’t she just go up and go to sleep instead of wasting time attempting to DRAW a picture of herself for her stories. She’s a fucking weirdo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Tbh her and LDD have been having issues for a long while, Emily is extremely toxic and insecure. My source (who works with David) tells me that apparently David’s been miserable at work and a few times Emily has literally upped and left whilst he’s at work and gone to her parents and it’s always because they have an argument over David working late and Emily not having any time to herself, Emily can’t take being in the house on her own with the kids so goes to her parents house for some support. Apparently that time when she left her mum and dads in the middle of the night? They told her to grow up and sort things out with her husband and she didn’t like that so literally grabbed all her things and left in a hurry. David also let slip that he “doesn’t care about the gossip sites anymore because at least then Emily can hopefully see how bad her behaviour is and that hopefully in time she’ll change” and he was apparently saying that emily sometimes scrolls through threads about her at 2am and sometimes she’s so angry about what’s being wrote she comfort eats. I’m thinking those threads are tattle tbh! She definitely reads here
Comfort eats …..well I never 🙈🙈
I don’t have sympathy for her she’s brought it all on herself , she’s childish and immature and the dream of a second child lighting her insta alive failed to pay off .
if you are going to put your life out there for people to scrutinise then you have to expect criticism, she’s never gonna win parent of the year with how she did nothing at all with the baby.
she could’ve so easily helped herself she could’ve got a part time job to give her some valuable extra money, she could’ve worked the hours around limp dicks work , lots of parents work that way that’s how we did it for years as we didn’t have family support nearby, she could’ve gone to baby groups and got herself some companionship from other mums in a similar situation, she could’ve spoken to a doctor cos I do think she has depression , it’s nothing to be ashamed of I’m on antidepressants , I openly talk about my mental health , hell it could’ve been an angle for her on her social media if shed wanted it to be. But no not this one she’s happy to sit on her arse doing as little as possible playing the woe is me card and that has even backfired…..read that at 2am Emily armed with a couple of comfort brownies and try to let it sink in most of your misery is of your own doing…..I don’t even mean to sound harsh its plain to see she has brought everything upon hersekf

pixieroo

Chatty Member
I just got the feeling that she and LDD had an argument, hence the flouncing off to her Mothers randomly. Then the driving through the night was because she either fucked off her Mum and got told to leave (likely) or she was supposed to be back for LDD's day off so he could spend time with the kids and she'd been petty and not bothered and they'd had another argument, perhaps with an ultimatum, hence the driving through the night - can't see her choosing to do that herself tbh.

Like a NSFW Wilson

‘Brendaaaaaaaa’
I hate reading then automatically imagining this scene.... :sick:

Also, I was in my local (not LDD's) Asda yesterday and noted a very busty cleaner called Brenda... 🤣

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
omg sometimes I'm awake for HOURS with anxiety and still drag my ass to work, or how about the millions of mums who are awake all night but go to work full time but she's always complaining how tired she is. And she can fuck off, she was slagging Ella off loads before she had Amelia but now she's the golden child

Last edited:

annieowk

Exactly! That pasta is 578 cals per HALF pack!!! And she’ll likely eat the whole lot to herself -That’s too much to eat to yourself even if it was an evening meal!! (Edit to add - for most people who do as little exercise as she does obviously! Some people who move may need those cals!)
You’re right she needs to consider other smaller meal alternatives

• Wow
  • Haha