Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixieroo

Chatty Member
Hubby's informed her that they got it free.... didn't inform her he'd been using it to spank Big Tits Brenda whilst she was away.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you dickhead and go tell someone else who actually gives a shit !!! BTW, nice to see your kid rubbing her hands over your manky walls instead of you actually making the effort to entertain her. #passthekidthehandgel
Are you offended? Not I said the walrus 🤣🤣

Piss off sack flaps, you both were so un-bothered by "trolls" that limp dick dildo davey had his mole removed because of his tattle nick name, you treat your youngest like a puppet to prove she can do things, and you went private and went on a mass panic delete. So so un-bothered 😏🙄

And you STILL wank on over Tattle. Get over it you neglectful lump!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Now that out outted the sweetcorn monster and LLD for having trouble she’s gone completely quiet 😂 I thought surely she’d make a song and dance out of Amelia’s 1st birthday but then again the poor kid won’t get a party until she’s atleast 6 like her sister
Tbh her and LDD have been having issues for a long while, Emily is extremely toxic and insecure. My source (who works with David) tells me that apparently David’s been miserable at work and a few times Emily has literally upped and left whilst he’s at work and gone to her parents and it’s always because they have an argument over David working late and Emily not having any time to herself, Emily can’t take being in the house on her own with the kids so goes to her parents house for some support. Apparently that time when she left her mum and dads in the middle of the night? They told her to grow up and sort things out with her husband and she didn’t like that so literally grabbed all her things and left in a hurry. David also let slip that he “doesn’t care about the gossip sites anymore because at least then Emily can hopefully see how bad her behaviour is and that hopefully in time she’ll change” and he was apparently saying that emily sometimes scrolls through threads about her at 2am and sometimes she’s so angry about what’s being wrote she comfort eats. I’m thinking those threads are tattle tbh! She definitely reads here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

WhatABore

VIP Member
It pisses us off that the stuff we write doesn't affect her? 😂😂
We don't write stuff on here for it to affect her. Couldn't care less if she sees what we write or not 😂 it's her choice to come here and read. If we wanted her to read it, we'd say it directly to her.
But it does affect her though, doesn't it?
It wasn't that long ago she posted ranting stories about things said.
It wasn't that long ago she removed people and went private. Because of things said.
She's still posting things to prove us wrong. Even yesterday, Amelia eating food and not baby food. Amelia on the floor playing.
Things she's never shown before until they were mentioned here 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
Omg I've seen it all now. Her brother bought her a washing machine. I mean I think that's embarrassing 😳
Her and hubby go out on cinema dates etc and buy stupid hanging baubles for loads of money forthw car bit can't afford a washing machine.

In that heat amelia should of been in just a nappy. Silly cow has no clue

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Their mother is the same person who rewears her birthing cape/sack/gown and who regularly dresses in the most frumpy of clothes
Also let’s just remember this is the same woman who refused to put a coat on her baby because she didn’t “want to prove the trolls right”

WhatABore

VIP Member
"birthdays are never a massive fanfare for me. They never have been"

Ummm sorry?
All she's goes on about is her own birthday
Buying stuff for her own birthday.
Throwing herself a party.

Fuck knows what her birthdays would be like if she actually cared about them then? 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Saying that hair dressers deserve a medal because we all turn up to the hair dressers with a weeks unwashed hair and 2 days old hair spray in it.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't 😂
I'd feel embarrassed turning up to the hair dressers like that.

• Sick

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Not Emily creating an account pretending to be her husband and actually using the name LDD , you really couldn’t make it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15