Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asda (again) have a sale on winter warmers! Bought my 3yr old a padded coat for £12.50! There were hats, gloves, coats etc - all reduced. There's always bargains to be had. Emily just wants the insta hun life without putting any effort in or working.
Tesco have 50% off winter clothes and stuff too. Which she keeps going in!
Could've bought her something with the money in the bank she used to pay for the "free" stuff

Reactions: 5
Bet if someone gifted her some vests for the baby she’d be online talking about the importance of keeping them warm coz she’s you know a parenting expert!

So he has a week off and spends it doing the washing , which she has 24 hrs a day the time for. While she sits on her fat arse making those horrible fake laughs.
Poor bloke.

Reactions: 8
So he has a week off and spends it doing the washing , which she has 24 hrs a day the time for. While she sits on her fat arse making those horrible fake laughs.
Poor bloke.
She'd be fucked without him as I genuinely think she's a pure lazy witch!! She'd rather sit on her lard arse and do a survey for 5p whilst he does household chores around her. This is no holiday for him #freemoley

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it funny how she changes from Amelia never settling to having loads of spare time to sit and do surveys, covid only comes out when she doesn’t want to leave the house and she’s only skint when it suits her narrative. So my point here is, Emily? duck OFF LYING

Reactions: 14
What survey site do you use? I'm so sceptical about these things so good to know they are actually legit 👍

*high 5* to hubby 😂
I use AttaPoll, Influence & prolific. I’ve earnt the most from influence & prolific.
Prolific unfortunately isn’t an app though so I can only do studies while I’m sat at my computer.

What apps do you use out of interest?
I use AttaPoll, Influence & prolific. I’ve earnt the most from influence & prolific.
Prolific unfortunately isn’t an app though so I can only do studies while I’m sat at my computer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Again. Complaining Amelia won't go to sleep yet taken her downstairs... Living room light on... Kitchen light on...

Reactions: 7
I forgot they had a car each as she’s reminded me on her stories so yeah really living hand to mouth

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she said the issue with Hubby's car before basically wrote it off?
So did they pay that much to get it fixed or did they get a new car then?

Reactions: 4
How can you live hand to mouth “most of the time”?? You either do or you don’t surely? And being able to afford two cars, takeaway coffee, eating in cafes and paying someone to wash you car means you are not living hand to mouth. You’re just tit with money 🙄

Reactions: 14
How can you live hand to mouth “most of the time”?? You either do or you don’t surely? And being able to afford two cars, takeaway coffee, eating in cafes and paying someone to wash you car means you are not living hand to mouth. You’re just tit with money 🙄
This exactly!
You can't say you're living hand to mouth in just the last week before payday.
That is just being tit with money as you say 😂

Reactions: 7
Exacrly. It’s so insulting to the families that are genuinely living hand to mouth.
I’m struggling just now but also recognise that I’m a lot better off than many.
I don’t know what shifts he’ll work as a manager at Asda but surely if they were really struggling she could get some hours at Asda working around his shifts?

I see she's struggling to breathe and talk whilst just walking in the hospital.
But also, why did she have to record it whilst walking round the hospital?
Just wait?

Exacrly. It’s so insulting to the families that are genuinely living hand to mouth.
I’m struggling just now but also recognise that I’m a lot better off than many.
I don’t know what shifts he’ll work as a manager at Asda but surely if they were really struggling she could get some hours at Asda working around his shifts?
I actually used to be a manager for Asda many years ago. We were on a rolling rota, but you’re right, she definitely could get a job picking up shifts around his. She just wants to sit on her big ass forever though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.