Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought hubby's car they couldn't afford to repair and were just found with 1? That magic money tree at the bottom of the garden must have paid out again!!

Reactions: 4
I thought hubby's car they couldn't afford to repair and were just found with 1? That magic money tree at the bottom of the garden must have paid out again!!
I reckon the bank of mum & dad paid out again. Anyone remember the photo shoot they had for Amelia?? £360 for photos from a family who claim to be living hand to mouth!!! duck right off :mad:

Reactions: 9
That's what I questioned further up.

I'm sure she said it was basically a write off? 🤔
So they've either got a new one or paid loads to repair it

Reactions: 5
I reckon the bank of mum & dad paid out again. Anyone remember the photo shoot they had for Amelia?? £360 for photos from a family who claim to be living hand to mouth!!! duck right off :mad:
I was going to post about this, she got all that money to spend on Amelia and she spent it on a photo shoot. I get they're nice to have but it's so much money when, even though I don't believe they've living hand to mouth, they don't have a LOT of cash

Reactions: 4
I was going to post about this, she got all that money to spend on Amelia and she spent it on a photo shoot. I get they're nice to have but it's so much money when, even though I don't believe they've living hand to mouth, they don't have a LOT of cash
She doesn’t even have the photos on the wall. She purchased frames for them and then used her own prints

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1018864
Emily love that’s not a meal….. so much for making healthy choices
Those breadsticks look very weird idk why 😓😂

I’ve never once seen her make a healthy casserole or oven roast some veggies etc! It’s always stodgy food. She also isn’t very clever obviously because making tray meals she could put some in the freezer and reheat when she hasn’t got “time” but I’d say she has all the time in the world if she’s got time to do surveys for 5 bleeping p a pop. Also to the above commenter I downloaded AttaPoll and another app alike to see if the hype was real and let me tell you it’s really not as easy as you’re saying. You get disqualified on nearly every survey and you only earn 1p as a consolation😩 if she spends 5hours a day on those apps filling out surveys she won’t even make a pound because they’re so hard to complete without getting disqualified! Rather than spend her time doing that she could even start a business!!! But she’s too lazy and would rather slob on her phone earning 5/1p per 15 minute survey ….. I’m just shocked at the desperation

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The baby won't scream because she hasn't got to listen to you going on all day shoving your phone in her face emily you bleeping turd!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"We are living hand to mouth" 🤔🤔🤔
You don't know the meaning of the bleeping words you keep repeating!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
Anyone that adds to her money by using her referral links are allowing her to continue with the lie that they’re living hand to mouth. Cafe the other day, various shop trips and now cinema and food? She can seriously duck off. It’s embarrassing for people who genuinely do live hand to mouth. Those people are the ones who deserve to find bargains in Banardos, not fat bleep Emily that eats her all her money.
She has riled me today!!

Reactions: 15
I really do feel like this week is a "trying to save our marriage" week, and that's why they're spending more money with going to cafes, cinema, 'dates' and having MIL look after Amelia. Definitely nice to see Covid has disappeared for a week so she can visit numerous places too!

Reactions: 18
Worried about covid but no masks? Yes it's not the law anymore but surely if your as worried as she makes out you would wear one?
Also Emily hun turn your phone off and have a date day with your husband you do not need to document every single thing and shove a camera in his face at every opportunity!

Reactions: 14
Nando and Cinema?? At least £26 for the cinema tickets alone. Fuckin joke, no way they struggle for money they're just fuckin tight arse bastards to their kids!! No doubt she will still be eating in the cinema after having a meal 🐷

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.