Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why Amelia has been happy Emily?
Oh, look at that, she's actually on the floor... Being played with.

Reactions: 12
Wonder why Amelia has been happy Emily?
Oh, look at that, she's actually on the floor... Being played with.
Have you ever seen anyone so unmaternal to actually have 2 kids and not want to play with them?? She says she doesn't play dollies or shops. Ffs, pathetic woman. All she does is stroke amelia like a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you ever seen anyone so unmaternal to actually have 2 kids and not want to play with them?? She says she doesn't play dollies or shops. Ffs, pathetic woman. All she does is stroke amelia like a dog
I hate playing with kids. And I'm not ashamed to admit it
I hate dolls ect with a passion and pretend play. Howeverrrrrr they love it. So I do it 😂

Reactions: 6
I hate playing with kids. And I'm not ashamed to admit it
I hate dolls ect with a passion and pretend play. Howeverrrrrr they love it. So I do it 😂
Oh god I’m with ya! It’s just the bloody worst isn’t it, there’s no structure to the storylines my 4 year old creates I really can’t get on board haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% if she was worried about covid she would have her mask on whilst walking through the cinema. Im not half as bad as she's been, have had a husband and child who have had it and were still waring our masks. Shes used covid as a excuse not to do things cos she couldn't be botherd..just say you cant be botherd.

My friend went to the cinema and swears blind that’s where she caught covid. Apparently they don’t wipe the chairs down after each viewing (not sure how true that is). She sold Ella’s show tickets but happily trots off to the theatre and cinema for herself. Disgusting excuse of a mother in every aspect.

Reactions: 16
I reckon she’s on the beg to get her hair done by tagging the tit out of the hairdresser on stories, wouldn’t surprise me if she gets her done over the next few days, weeks

Reactions: 7
My friend went to the cinema and swears blind that’s where she caught covid. Apparently they don’t wipe the chairs down after each viewing (not sure how true that is). She sold Ella’s show tickets but happily trots off to the theatre and cinema for herself. Disgusting excuse of a mother in every aspect.
My partners best mate works for a cinema as my partner used to too. And they don't wipe the seats or anything down.
They did right at the start but then stopped after a couple of months

My partners best mate works for a cinema as my partner used to too. And they don't wipe the seats or anything down.
They did right at the start but then stopped after a couple of months
I reckon most places have slacked on hygiene and cleaning now

Reactions: 4
100% if she was worried about covid she would have her mask on whilst walking through the cinema. Im not half as bad as she's been, have had a husband and child who have had it and were still waring our masks. Shes used covid as a excuse not to do things cos she couldn't be botherd..just say you cant be botherd.
This all day long!

She apparently had covid anxiety the other week.. but can go out for meals and the cinema, shopping, take hella to gymnastics....She's the biggest joke ever 🤬 absolutely vile. It's even worse because she was using it as an excuse to be nasty to moley and his family

Reactions: 10
This all day long!

She apparently had covid anxiety the other week.. but can go out for meals and the cinema, shopping, take hella to gymnastics....She's the biggest joke ever 🤬 absolutely vile. It's even worse because she was using it as an excuse to be nasty to moley and his family
Moley needs to grow some balls but whatever he does or say, right for wrong she just shares the tit out of it on Instagram.
Someone needs to have words with her, I’m be ashamed and embarrassed if she was my relative or the wife of my relative

Moley needs to grow some balls but whatever he does or say, right for wrong she just shares the tit out of it on Instagram.
Someone needs to have words with her, I’m be ashamed and embarrassed if she was my relative or the wife of my relative
I can't believe how manipulative and nasty she is. If I was related to moley I'd be going mad! She makes him look a complete sap

Reactions: 4
They’ve obviously just been paid and she’s wasting all the money. Can’t wait for a few weeks time when she can’t feed her kids agajn

• Haha
Only just caught up.

1. Why does she stroke her baby like a dog?
2. Looks like moley just been paid and those poor kids will suffer when they can’t afford basics like bread again in a few weeks.
3. The audacity of her to be claiming she lives hand to mouth when she clearly only moans about money once she’s spent it all on herself/food.
4. If Moley’s week off is to save their marriage then I only ask…why??? Not worth it in my opinion!

It's actually bleeping despicable that they're splashing cash going out etc when they literally can't afford to put decent food on the table come mid month. He is worse than she is because he's the one working for it and she's pissing it up the wall. Grow a pair of balls Moley!

Their priorities are completely wrong. I felt sorry for moley earlier this week but actually I think he’s just as bad as walrus

The hierarchy in our home is
Two sons.
The cat.
Husband.
House.
Myself.
Wouldn't have it any other way
Someone like Emily wouldn't understand you putting the house first as an extension of your love for your family, and you feeling happy because you've made them a cosy, safe space to live in. She got rid of the dog as soon as she could and would rather sit around moaning she's tired and eating.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.