Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makeup going on which means off out again although a moley bashing already cos he needed the loo which meant she couldn't do the makeup In peace as Amelia is in the room!!! Oh poor Emily, so hard done to you fuckin vile creature. Your husband didn't take a break from work so you can have a break from being a parent.

Reactions: 11
Makeup going on which means off out again although a moley bashing already cos he needed the loo which meant she couldn't do the makeup In peace as Amelia is in the room!!! Oh poor Emily, so hard done to you fuckin vile creature. Your husband didn't take a break from work so you can have a break from being a parent.
And poor Amelia was just sitting there minding her own business so it wasn’t as though Emily couldn’t just carry on doing what she was doing! bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 11
And poor Amelia was just sitting there minding her own business so it wasn’t as though Emily couldn’t just carry on doing what she was doing! bleeping bleep.
My thoughts exactly 👏 She really is a prize twit. Let's see how much they spend today, not on the kids of course cos that just wouldn't do!!!

Reactions: 5
Omg he’s gone to the toilet?! Can’t he fulfil a basic necessity?! Also Amelia has no core strength at all, Emily does not want her moving around.

Reactions: 7
How long will amelia be in a blood stained sleepsuit for? Place your bets now
Til tomorrow morning or until moley does the washing 🤣

Omg he’s gone to the toilet?! Can’t he fulfil a basic necessity?! Also Amelia has no core strength at all, Emily does not want her moving around.
Amelia is so under developed for her age which is all down to her mother being a lazy bleep and not stimulating her. Get her out of the fuckin swing and onto a play mat and actually try to entertain your child. Where's the baby sensory stuff, a rattle, a Teddy bear. I'm furious with this waste of space woman 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why was the baby on the edge of the bed?! What if she toppled forward whilst lard arse was doing her make up - of course it would be moleys fault for needing the loo

Reactions: 13
And yet more shopping… wtf is a turban hat and why is she desperate to make them a thing??!!
I'm sorry but they are the worst things ever. @KeepingkKate was obsessed with them for her girls. How the duck are they supposed to hear anything when they're pulled down over little ears!!

£23.00 spent but a measly £3.50 on the kids. Words actually fail me. Oh, wait they don't. twit!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
wow!!! she’s bought ella and amelia a single piece of clothing that’s not second hand

Reactions: 9
Sure Moley is thrilled that she's told us all he needed a poo two days in a row. Who gets passive aggressive over someone needing the toilet, and therefore you have to care for your own child. Not like she had an important appointment to get ready for - no just shopping for shite once again.

If that was me I'd also not have my back to a baby sat on the edge of the bed and maybe, ya know - stop doing my clown make-up and interact with her? Poor kid!

Also hated the sight of the blood stained sleepsuit too, just basic hygiene and common sense! And also really weird ... look, she's bled!

FFS 🤬 If "hubby" needed a shite, rather than spending time setting up a "seat" to show the gram why not just grab the play gym and pop her on the floor??!!🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
.....and why, oh why, tug your baby's sore leg just to show she's bled where a bleeping needle went in!!
Now for the big question, will the babygrow be changed???

Reactions: 6
I'm getting more and more pissed off with the living hand to mouth comments now. I never buy myself clothes, we just don't have the spare money and I'd rather my kids had a decent winter wardrobe than buy myself a dress (or brownies, take out coffee, car wash, cinema trips or nandos) 😤

Reactions: 14
Another day out, looks like an aquarium!! Ffs, most families who claim to be having money struggles would take their kids to the park or organise at home activities, even a Saturday at home movie with some popcorn/orange juice

No matter what she has to let everyone know she had a tit night sleep. She's a narcissistic witch.

My grandma lives on the same street as them so I drive past the house every week, they’ve still got the same car they must of had it fixed.
my brother is a section leader at Asda in Rotherham and he says deputy manager starts at 24k which I think for the actual job is shite 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I want to say its nice they bought her something but a soft toy from the gift shop most of been pricey!

Reactions: 4
She's unreal she's gone from living hand to tusk, to acting like they're won the lottery 🤣 surely even her followers can see how stupid this is??

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.