Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she's up in the night in pain and doing mega 💩 she isn't ready for weaning like others suggested you dumb witch.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think moley looks very unhappy in her stories this morning, he’s not smiling at Emily at all when she was filming Amelia - definitely some trouble there. Also laughing at her bullshit saying Amelia was ready to wean from 2 months (sure she was Emily) still dangerous to put your child in a bumbo above the ground, I’m pretty sure it would specify this in the safety instructions, but anyone with an ounce of bleeping common sense wouldn’t sit your child in one on anything but the floor, let alone a bloody hob. The woman actually just gets worse.

I also think if she doesn’t want to hear people’s opinions when she publicly broadcasts her crappy parenting she should duck off and delete her insta

Reactions: 11
It might be "advice" Emily but you literally have no reason to start her. Apart from the fact you want to shove food in her gob.

But then again... Emily doesn't take advice. She always does what she wants and gets what she wants.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think moley looks very unhappy in her stories this morning, he’s not smiling at Emily at all when she was filming Amelia - definitely some trouble there. Also laughing at her bullshit saying Amelia was ready to wean from 2 months (sure she was Emily) still dangerous to put your child in a bumbo above the ground, I’m pretty sure it would specify this in the safety instructions, but anyone with an ounce of bleeping common sense wouldn’t sit your child in one on anything but the floor, let alone a bloody hob. The woman actually just gets worse.

I also think if she doesn’t want to hear people’s opinions when she publicly broadcasts her crappy parenting she should duck off and delete her insta
Why would he be happy? He's taken a week off work and that equals being her witch for the week. See how happy she is the last 2 days, that's because he is up at night, taking Hella to school no doubt and letting her have a lie in. He will be delighted when the week is over 😄

Reactions: 5
It might be "advice" Emily but you literally have no reason to start her. Apart from the fact you want to shove food in her gob.

But then again... Emily doesn't take advice. She always does what she wants and gets what she wants.
That's cos she's a twit. She needs to crawl back into her hole, horrible witch. She's the most obnoxious, narcissistic, unmaternal woman I've ever come across in my life.

Reactions: 3
FFS, GET THE bleeping PHONE OUT OF YOUR BABY'S FACE WHEN SHE WAKES IN THE bleeping NIGHT!!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ONE SHOVED IN YOUR FACE WHEN YOU WAKE WITH bleeping TUMMY ACHE!!!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Annnd breeeeaaaattthhhheeee!

Reactions: 13
She looked so uncomfortable at the start of Emily's stories in the middle of the night, likely because you're feeding her well ahead of time. Yes, they're guidance, there's a lot of things that are guidance. Pretty sure it's guidance not to drink bleach but I'm not going to go and bleeping do it. Jesus, she's such a bleeping idiot.

Also Moley looks like he'd rather be anywhere else.

Reactions: 9
Erm hello, wtf is she wearing leggings under a dress for?? Absolute zero fuckin style as she stands there admiring herself when the truth is she actually looks like a bag of shite. £6 for 2 pairs of leggings which could've bought your child a cardigan to go over those god awful babygrows

Reactions: 10
Erm hello, wtf is she wearing leggings under a dress for?? Absolute zero fuckin style as she stands there admiring herself when the truth is she actually looks like a bag of shite. She really thinks she's a looker doesn't she?? Woof🐶
I ran here to say the same, maybe it’s just me but I’m glad you agree, in what world do leggings go with a dress?

Reactions: 4
Covid must take the day off when Emily goes shopping. Funny how she can go out now without a worry. Vile woman, boils my piss :mad:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.