Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she got a size 20 over that arse
She couldn't fit into a size 20 when she was smaller so I doubt it very much. I don't know why people on instagram say such stupid things and draw attention to themselves when it's a blatant lie

Reactions: 3
I'm 5ft 9 and currently wearing a size 18/20 bottom. I don't look it but I like it to be comfortable. If she has got size 20 leggings on over that humongous arse and tree trunks then I'll wear a flashers Mac on the school run. She has no style

Emily love, stop wasting £30 on brownies each month and get yourself some clothes that fit properly or better yet, buy your four month old some bleeping clothes that aren't Christmas babygros. Hideous witch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is it with her thinking just because something is elasticated that she could size down. Its elasticated love.
It's meant to be stretchy and loose. Not stretch the waistband to max capacity

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone have a copy of the tea?? I have had a break from all the influences and I have missed it been back to page 22 and can't see anything?!
It was me who shared it! Hubby works with my cousins husband and he spilt the tea to him! Since then my cousin has told me that apparently hubby has been extremely low at work and actually told my cousins husband that he feels like he’s watering a dead flower bed. Apparently things like “manipulative” and “controlling” were mentioned. I feel EXTREMELY sad for him because she is an absolute terror of a person and imagine living with her everyday? I personally think he takes time outs away from her when they argue and takes Ella to his parents. As I said a while back Emily/MIL relationship is frosty at the moment. But then again who wouldn’t be when you can see this absolute walrus treating your son like that? She’s also in my opinion lately overly trying to show they are a “happy” family. Sharing videos of “hubby” and so obviously trying to prove they are “ok” but what hubby says about her says otherwise….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It was me who shared it! Hubby works with my cousins husband and he spilt the tea to him! Since then my cousin has told me that apparently hubby has been extremely low at work and actually told my cousins husband that he feels like he’s watering a dead flower bed. Apparently things like “manipulative” and “controlling” were mentioned. I feel EXTREMELY sad for him because she is an absolute terror of a person and imagine living with her everyday? I personally think he takes time outs away from her when they argue and takes Ella to his parents. As I said a while back Emily/MIL relationship is frosty at the moment. But then again who wouldn’t be when you can see this absolute walrus treating your son like that? She’s also in my opinion lately overly trying to show they are a “happy” family. Sharing videos of “hubby” and so obviously trying to prove they are “ok” but what hubby says about her says otherwise….
I wonder if when she snaps at Ella that’s when he takes Ella to his parents? To get her out the house?

Reactions: 6
I have just come home from a nightmare of a day at work and I have been howling at some of these posts from today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes she's only happy when she's got other people there because you don't do anything with her Emily, apart from going to all of your local shops to buy things you don't need. At least moley is interacting with the child.

Reactions: 4
6C763AA6-86C7-4677-9B37-6C93C34FD8C9.png

So it would seem no one bothered to get Amelia dressed today. She’s sat in the cafe, in the same babygrow she was in overnight. Even if you can’t be arsed to buy your child an outfit, at least dress them in something clean for the day.

*awaits Emily reading this, and ranting about it on her insta story, by trying to say she owns more than one babygrow that’s the same pattern*

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Restaurant yesterday for lunch.
Cafe today.
Pound land today.

What about her Covid anxiety? 🤔 Forgot about that Emily? 🤔

I really think he's taken this week off work to try and save their marriage. Hence them going out and doing things.

Living hand mouth but can go for lunch yesterday and cafe today 🙃

Reactions: 18
So baby had shits through night and sent hubby out to car for baby wipes. Then she changed her into another horrible babygro. Bet she didn't wash her before putting it on. Then takes her to town in same babygro. No vest no cardi no hat. She's friggin stupid. On another note can I ask what is Tea

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ella might of chosen them herself though?? My 5 yo doesn't always wear what I would put together.

Defo knew it would be from vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.