Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a violent person but ffs this twit needs a fuckin good smack to the face :mad: Are you duck living hand to mouth witch.

Reactions: 7
Genuinely think that was the hubby who sent her that message, you earn TINY amounts doing those polls! Some of them take 20 minutes to finish and you only get 5p!!! And we’re supposed to believe a person with kids will have time filling out 100 odd surveys a day that take 20 minutes? How desperate is she that she’s using this as a way of earning literal pennies… I’m disgusted by her

Reactions: 5
Wow, 2 things;

Hubby looks so pissed off in her latest video! Clearly just being used as Emily’s little witch whilst he’s off work.
And then, there’s Amelia.. still wearing last night’s sleepsuit, poppers open, and NO VEST underneath. It is 3 degrees outside!!! I’m starting to think she does it on purpose, to rile people up.

I feel sorry for the kids and her husband. It’s about time someone reported her to social services, for being so bloody neglectful!!!

Reactions: 8
Loving moley's response to the washing "it's more than you're doin". Well said moley, even you know your wife is a lazy lard arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow, 2 things;

Hubby looks so pissed off in her latest video! Clearly just being used as Emily’s little witch whilst he’s off work.
And then, there’s Amelia.. still wearing last night’s sleepsuit, poppers open, and NO VEST underneath. It is 3 degrees outside!!! I’m starting to think she does it on purpose, to rile people up.

I feel sorry for the kids and her husband. It’s about time someone reported her to social services, for being so bloody neglectful!!!
I think social services is one step to far to behonest. Someone else mentioned them on another thread and pushed a mum to the absolute brink and thats not right. Hopfully Emily is older and wiser to know just to laugh it off. I don't like she never has her baby in a vest but I'm not going to say she needs social services involved because of it. There needs to be rules where women can't threaten to have other women's kids taken off them for silly things. Especially new hormonal mums.

I think social services is one step to far to behonest. Someone else mentioned them on another thread and pushed a mum to the absolute brink and thats not right. Hopfully Emily is older and wiser to know just to laugh it off. I don't like she never has her baby in a vest but I'm not going to say she needs social services involved because of it. There needs to be rules where women can't threaten to have other women's kids taken off them for silly things. Especially new hormonal mums.
I think the point of that is basically most on here think she doesn't know how to look after those girls properly and the way she dresses them is irresponsible given the current time of year. Just cos she isn't cold, doesn't mean her kids are feeling the same. No coats, no vests, no cardigans etc...she's a disgrace

Living hand to mouth!! Really Emily?? You really are a lying, despicable twit.
I work full time with a 18 month old baby boy and I can't afford to waste money on Greg's coffee or car washes. I make my own and get off my arse to wash my car :mad:
I was just coming on to say the same. The life she's showing is not the life anyone genuinely living hand to mouth is living. I'm barely going to make it to payday next week but even I wouldn't say I live hand to mouth as there are still some changes I could make to my outgoings. but there's definitely no room in my budget for coffees out and other treats (guaranteed she didn't just get a coffee from Greggs!!)

Observation, money can't be tight at all or they wouldn't be using a tumble dryer. They'd do what the rest of us do & hang up washing on clothes horses & over radiators. Yes it's unsightly, but let's face it she doesn't live in a show home does she?

Genuinely think that was the hubby who sent her that message, you earn TINY amounts doing those polls! Some of them take 20 minutes to finish and you only get 5p!!! And we’re supposed to believe a person with kids will have time filling out 100 odd surveys a day that take 20 minutes? How desperate is she that she’s using this as a way of earning literal pennies… I’m disgusted by her
They genuinely don't take that long, I've never done one that's taken as long as it's advertised as taking. I fill them in on my tea break and while I'm watching tv in the evening, or waiting for the kids at football training/dance etc.
In the time it took me to drink a cup of tea this morning I made just over £5 answering a few questions on a couple of apps.
Some of the apps the more questions you answer the higher paid surveys you get offered. I even got a few £10 & £20 product testing ones last year. Last year I saved all my survey cash up and it paid for a weekend away at Alton towers (along with discounted tickets thanks to my Tesco Clubcard points)

Reactions: 3
Observation, money can't be tight at all or they wouldn't be using a tumble dryer. They'd do what the rest of us do & hang up washing on clothes horses & over radiators. Yes it's unsightly, but let's face it she doesn't live in a show home does she?
She also wouldn't have cooked lunches every day too, especially with energy prices at the moment.

Reactions: 4
She also wouldn't have cooked lunches every day too, especially with energy prices at the moment.
Don't think she's ever posted having a salad or sandwich for lunch, it's always a big fat arse hot meal that most people would eat in the evening.

Reactions: 6
My best friend works for Asda on the checkout and she gets paid every 4th Friday
The managers don't get paid the same time as normal staff.
They usually get paid last working day of the month.

Probably got some money from mummy and daddy

Reactions: 2
Probably got her child benefit through and spending it on coffees, cakes and car washes. Oh wait sorry, she spent £5.50 on Amelia in the charity shop.

Reactions: 6
People who live hand to mouth do not drink coffee from coffee shops. I am merely a young single professional trying to save a bit of money and I barely drink coffee from coffee shops haha she is utterly horrendous

They genuinely don't take that long, I've never done one that's taken as long as it's advertised as taking. I fill them in on my tea break and while I'm watching tv in the evening, or waiting for the kids at football training/dance etc.
In the time it took me to drink a cup of tea this morning I made just over £5 answering a few questions on a couple of apps.
Some of the apps the more questions you answer the higher paid surveys you get offered. I even got a few £10 & £20 product testing ones last year. Last year I saved all my survey cash up and it paid for a weekend away at Alton towers (along with discounted tickets thanks to my Tesco Clubcard points)
What survey site do you use? I'm so sceptical about these things so good to know they are actually legit 👍

*high 5* to hubby 😂

Reactions: 1
What apps do you use out of interest?

Reactions: 1
She wants to spend £14 on another babygrow with a matching turban!!! duck off and buy your baby a coat you utter moron. You can guarantee she'll be checking out vinted for something similar as no fuckin way is she spending that much on one of her kids!!! Amelia will still be in babygrows when she starts school.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I bought my son a coat in the joules sale for £14, it was cheaper than a supermarket coat. He’s 1 month old and the coat is bloody huge but my brain works like a normal human that it’s freezing cold and he’s a baby so needs wrapping up all snuggled in his pram??? There’s just no excuse for not dressing her children correctly, I hope poor Amelia doesn’t end up in hospital again! £14 for some shite babygro and turban.. buy a bleeping coat!

Asda (again) have a sale on winter warmers! Bought my 3yr old a padded coat for £12.50! There were hats, gloves, coats etc - all reduced. There's always bargains to be had. Emily just wants the insta hun life without putting any effort in or working.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.