Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's been breastfeeding up until last week or whatever it was... But her milk has already "Well and truly" dried up.
I've never breastfed so don't know how long it takes to dry up. But surely if she's been breastfeeding for 5 months, it'd take longer than that?

Mine took longer to dry up without ever breastfeeding 😂
She's full of tit

Reactions: 3
3B776BD6-ACDE-445F-B907-B56BCA9AB66E.png

Not anyone else’s business... so how about you don’t plaster it all over insta then if you don’t want peoples opinions? She’s an absolute bleep of a human being. And as for the message she posted from the ‘hubby’ 🤢

Reactions: 12
I used to think she was pretty harmless but her true self has shown a lot lately.

Reactions: 11
They are some jugs she has 👀 more in her line to buy a support bra than brownies.
Edited to add I'm after watching back.....its January and the baby still has no vest.....is there something a miss with her like seriously. Its neglect

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s so unnatural to me for a baby to have a sleepsuit on without a vest underneath! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
How does a 2 month old show interest in food incidentally? When my 2 month old ‘shows interest’ in something she just looks at it really hard and might shout ‘GAH’. Maybe flail an arm or leg. At this stage she’s really not discriminating and definitely doesn’t know what food is, although I imagine watching me shovel minstrels in my mouth is fairly hypnotising.

Reactions: 5
Them stories were just for attention. 1. Get your mouldy tits out and lie again about breastfeeding, 2. Put the baby on the oven, 3. Wait for all the messages and then rant on stories

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet Emily use ‘hubby’ phone message her said ‘my wife’ it make me gag! I never message my parnter like that!!
Poor kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Notice how she hid one of her replies to hubby on that story. Wonder whether that was when she was pissed at him 🤔

Reactions: 2
Maybe I'm a mean Mummy but when my baby wakes in the night I don't put the tv on, talk to him etc (or stick my phone in his face). I'll cuddle him, feed him or whatever is needed but we stay in the bedroom, quiet and lights off.

Reactions: 10
Maybe I'm a mean Mummy but when my baby wakes in the night I don't put the tv on, talk to him etc (or stick my phone in his face). I'll cuddle him, feed him or whatever is needed but we stay in the bedroom, quiet and lights off.
That's not mean at all that's normal.

Then she's like WhY wOnT mY bAbY gO bAcK tO sLeEp

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.