Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is. If she starts acting like this with Moley and he’s not even done anything. That will just push him to do it. Going into work, confiding in the female colleague..getting close. Hating Emily more.

I’ve seen it happen before. Not saying it’s right, but I can just see how this is going to pan out.

Her life’s gone down the tit pan since she got fired from her job.
Do you know why she got fired?

Hi Emily I see you’ve been reading here and felt obliged to mention “hubby🤢” and Ella again also because you read here STRAP YOUR CHILD INTO THAT SEAT!!!
It’s so obvious she isn’t strapped in when wearing a sleeping bag it’s like she wants her to fall out to end back up back in the hospital for “content”

Probably for inappropriate work attire 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well, there's her proving it.

Wonder if he's taken "rare" annual leave to try and save their marriage 😂

Reactions: 6
To say hubby got promoted whenever I see him at work he’s filling shelves.

And talking to the female members of staff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

He's supposed to be deputy store manager. Although they do spend a lot of time filling the shelves as asda never have enough staff 😂

Reactions: 5
I recall her posting some stories while she was working one day. Think her and a colleague had gone into town to do something for work. She never went back after that day, sure she got fired for social media use on the job or something lol

I bet his nobend stinks like primula.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Going to feel like really crappy parents if your daughter slides off that chair while you take a selfie 😡😤

Going to feel like really crappy parents if your daughter slides off that chair while you take a selfie 😡😤
I don't understand why she does it! It''s such a shallow chair!

I also don't know if it's just me, but as soon as they wake up, I take them out the sleeping bag as the first thing I'd do is change their nappy. Especially in the morning.
Yet Emily seems to keep her in it for hours. And then I don't put it on until they're about to go to bed because again, I'd put a clean nappy on.

Also, she's not going to go to sleep when you're constantly engaging with her and taking selfies is she Emily 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So many times I've seen her in that chair and she's not strapped in. Also, makes me laugh her saying that, he'll work as a manager what, 5 days a week? From what I can see, 45 hours per week give or take. It's not like he's there every single day every single hour but he's barely been mentioned. I used to work full time random shifts in a store while husband was on 60 hour weeks. We at most had one day together most of the time and sometimes just the evening for two hours as his two days off I would be working. She's not hard done by, she can duck off.

Reactions: 8
It terrifies me seeing the baby in that bloody chair. Not strapped in, above those dodgy looking spice racks & next to knives.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Took her long enough to mention she's getting 10% of what everyone else does.

Took her long enough to mention she's getting 10% of what everyone else does.
How many people have signed up and done it though. She only gets 10% and most are around 15-25p. And she had £7 something from people doing it

I'd purposely not use her referral 😂

Reactions: 4
Messaged Emily telling her to strap her child in, accident waiting to happen.
Instantly blocked 😂

Didn't share that one though did she ay?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.