Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy cow 🐮 honestly had no shame definitely took her long enough to mention she earns 10% off it. I’d purposely sign up and not use her referral code why should she earn off of other peoples work like there are people out there who live on the bones of their arse and that app is a godsend for helping them. She’s just a lazy cow

she is definitely the type to pocket any money Ella or Amelia do/will receive for their birthday or Christmas.How could she do such a thing

More white toast I see the health kick is definitely over…didn’t even last 24hrs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There we go her showing her fake tit for Instagram, well, for Tattle!

Why has Ella not got a coat on though. Everyone with coats and she's in a thin top!

Reactions: 8
why the duck did she have Amelia in something plastic on top of a hob!

Reactions: 4
I had to do it.

Aaaannnndddd blocked. 😂

It's funny, she always replies when she thinks she can argue it and then shares it. Always seems to instantly block and ignore it when she has no argument though 🙃
How long before we get a stroppy story instead of her throwing a tantrum as I imagine you won't be the only one messaging her!

Amelia can't support her own head well enough to be weaning already. Hadn't even noticed she was sat on the hob, just went back to look 😱

Hahaha there we go 😂 didn't take long did it 😂
Stroppy cow 😂

Being interested in food isn't a sign to wean your baby Emily 🤦🏻‍♀️
All babies will follow food and spoons ect. They'll follow anything. It's automatic!

And the whole time she's recording the stories, Amelia is in the chair without straps again!!

Reactions: 15
What a bitchy reply. She might be fine now but it's the long term effects it has. Plus Amelia has 0 core strength.

Also my friends baby followed her glasses of alcohol, doesn't mean she's going to be giving her 7 month old lager 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's wait for the stories where her sprog is screaming because she's got tummy ache or can't poo 🙄 yeah you do you emily, don't bleeping share it on instagram if you don't want comments. Send the milestones privately between family members. Or will that not help your begging you lazy lump

Reactions: 7
I watched her stories on mute because we were on our way back from the in-laws but I could actually hear her in her bitchy voice. How can she not expect people to be horrified watching those stories! On a hob in one and then back to being unfastened on another. Not to mention the ‘swing of dreams’ too on its highest setting in her final stories.

Edited to add: although she strangely enjoyed the attention she received because of the size of her melons.

So she's been breastfeeding up until last week or whatever it was... But her milk has already "Well and truly" dried up.
I've never breastfed so don't know how long it takes to dry up. But surely if she's been breastfeeding for 5 months, it'd take longer than that?

Mine took longer to dry up without ever breastfeeding 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.