Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also YES, exactly what I thought. How petty, and low can someone be to actually refuse to get something because you don’t want people to “win”. She is pure bonkers and is actually quite a bunny boiler. I feel sorry for the mole because I think she’s quite manipulative and probably knows how to wrap him round her finger and that’s why he’s still with her. I can see a divorce happening within the next few years

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure that that’s not my snowman babygro is meant to be white why does it look so nasty 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Won't buy her baby a coat cos the trolls will win! WOW heard it all now! Not something trival like not showing brownies cos they take the piss.... oh no I'll let my baby freeze in winter 😒

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She needs locking up if that's true. bleeping absolute hole. Honestly not surprised she doesn't have any friends.

Reactions: 3
If its true about the coat moley is just has bad because my husband would do his nut with me for not getting my baby a coat just to spite trolls. They are both idiots

Reactions: 13
There’s no way someone has bought the birthday dress it’s not worth £50 at all let alone the £100 she originally spent on it. She’s such a twit and it makes my heart ache for those poor girls who get duck all knew everything is either thrifted or begged for. If you’re reading this emily I hate you and your stupid husband for not putting a coat on your baby at a pumpkin patch in October and then using her bronchilitis - which she probably wouldn’t have got had she had a coat on - for content and to make it all about you. You don’t deserve children and when they’re older I hope they read here and disown you because you only care about stuffing your face, slagging them and your hubby off so you come across as relatable and buying yourself new things. You are not fit to be a mother and your mole of a hubby is no better standing by and watching you eat yourself to death and spending every day with your baby cooped up indoors. Though better she is indoors and not getting fresh air as she’d probably end up with frostbite.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s no way someone has bought the birthday dress it’s not worth £50 at all let alone the £100 she originally spent on it. She’s such a twit and it makes my heart ache for those poor girls who get duck all knew everything is either thrifted or begged for. If you’re reading this emily I hate you and your stupid husband for not putting a coat on your baby at a pumpkin patch in October and then using her bronchilitis - which she probably wouldn’t have got had she had a coat on - for content and to make it all about you. You don’t deserve children and when they’re older I hope they read here and disown you because you only care about stuffing your face, slagging them and your hubby off so you come across as relatable and buying yourself new things. You are not fit to be a mother and your mole of a hubby is no better standing by and watching you eat yourself to death and spending every day with your baby cooped up indoors. Though better she is indoors and not getting fresh air as she’d probably end up with frostbite.
Hubby and the kids are her victims. Yet she plays the biggest victim of them all.

Reactions: 2
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 I second this. Couldn’t have said it better myself! Emily, sort your bleeping tit out.

Reactions: 5
👏 👏 👏 Fuckin spot on. They don't deserve to have kids, absolute disgraceful behaviour. I'd love to punch both of them right in their fat ugly faces. Twats.

Reactions: 5
Funny how she shared on Monday on her stories over Ella taking valentines cards into school but on her stories showing Amelia this morning you can clearly hear Ella

She just had to share the text from hubby too didn’t she ‘beautiful’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how she shared on Monday on her stories over Ella taking valentines cards into school but on her stories showing Amelia this morning you can clearly hear Ella

She deffo made him send that!! “Hubby tell me I’m beautiful so the trolls stop thinking we’re getting divorced”

• Haha
Reactions: 12

That's cos Ella is off school so how the duck could she take cards on Monday!! God, she really boils my piss saying she done the school run this morning. Emily, if you're reading this today you need to make up your mind if your child is in school or not and not lie for content.

Reactions: 9
That fence panel has blown about six inch, yep it’s inconvenient and annoying but it’s that windy here today give it an hour she might have another one beside it

Reactions: 4
That's cos Ella is off school so how the duck could she take cards on Monday!! God, she really boils my piss saying she done the school run this morning. Emily, if you're reading this today you need to make up your mind if your child is in school or not and not lie for content.
My friend is in Barnsley and her kids are off next week, not this week.
I'm presuming she got it wrong last week

Reactions: 1
She deffo made him send that!! “Hubby tell me I’m beautiful so the trolls stop thinking we’re getting divorced”
You’ll have to do better than that Em hun, at least make it even marginally believable 😂

Some of her pricing is well off, I wouldn't pay £5 plus postage for a rucksack with a massive stain on it 🥴 There are a couple of nice little dresses though, why is she not keeping them for Amelia?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.