Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she selling things that are 11 years? And 6 years? Surely the 6 years stuff will fit Ella.
And the 11 years stuff.. She must be getting things offline and reselling them surely?

Reactions: 13
Why is she selling things that are 11 years? And 6 years? Surely the 6 years stuff will fit Ella.
And the 11 years stuff.. She must be getting things offline and reselling them surely?
I think it’s charity shop buys that she’s then selling on, she’s that type 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
i reckon some of her followers are sending their hand me downs for free and Emily is then selling them on. The baby was only ever in 2/3 different babygrows so she must have sold the nicer ones for profit

Reactions: 9
How long till I'm blocked?

That was fast 😂
Perfectly warm? I am in the south, it is 15 degrees here today but wet and windy and its cold AF so can only imagine how cold she must be, up north with no jumper even. She's a bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 8
She is just too lazy to put a coat on her once they get out the car, there is just no excuse. I'm amazed that Amelia can tell her she is warm enough! 😤

She's saying you don't wear a coat in the car seat. No tit sherlock but you can put one on amelia when you transfer her from car seat to the pram. Or you know stop being a lazy cow and walk to school

Reactions: 13
not defending her in the slightest , it is quite mild in Barnsley today but that wind is so strong, I’d still put a baby in a coat or jacket though ffs…..Christ I took my dog out earlier with his bastard coat on …..it’s a pain in arse putting it on but I wouldn’t walk a dog in wind and rain without one on let alone push a kiddy about…..if tit was wit this one would have diarrhoea, there really is nowt but brownie batter between her bleeping ears

Reactions: 9
Usually she comments about messages she has received or addresses stuff on here, except the coat.... she knows she is being a cheap skate and that poor baby must be cold but not gonna show them messages or have a whinge for content?

Reactions: 6
Coats in the car might be a no. But 1. You're not longer in the car and 2. Vest and a cardigan though?

Last edited:
It's spring in 4 weeks & she's buying that poor baby a coat now! Idiot. I hope you're ashamed of yourself Emily. A thick blanket covering her chest would be an improvement.

Reactions: 5
Bottom line is that she's a lazy twit and just can't be arsed dressing that baby. Just a babygrow since the day she was born. I bet she had her fuckin coat on today.

Reactions: 10
4B8A102D-5E5C-49E9-87F5-25AD92B9598D.png

So, basically she’s only bought the cost because she loves the print? Had she not found a coat in the print she lives she wouldn’t have bought her one? bleeping moron, and what’s with the ‘because if you follow me close enough you’ll know I love this print’ what’s that got to do with anything? She’s bleeping cray cray!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.