Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1066504
So, basically she’s only bought the cost because she loves the print? Had she not found a coat in the print she lives she wouldn’t have bought her one? bleeping moron, and what’s with the ‘because if you follow me close enough you’ll know I love this print’ what’s that got to do with anything? She’s bleeping cray cray!
And what fuckin print is that Emily, you fuckin moron?? Oh yeah, another tit print like all the other tit clothes you buy for yourself and poor Ella who always looks like she got dressed in the dark

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes thick winter coats in a car seat are a no..... But a cardigan/thin jacket?! My 11 month old twins wear fluffy thin fleece jackets over they're vests and jumpers! Plus blankets! That poor baby! She is so lazy!!!!

Reactions: 10
‘You don’t wear a coat in a car seat’ would be all good and well if she was in a car and not bloody outside!

Just because she’s ate so many brownies, she doesn’t feel the cold, she assumes her kids don’t too. Madness.

Reactions: 10
Let's see if she actually puts it on Amelia or whether it will just be put back on Vinted........

Reactions: 6
It isn't mild where she is today 😅 its abso freezing, pissing it down and blowing a storm.

I can't believe she has that baby out in the middle of winter, no vest, cardigan, mittens, hat... nothing. And then posting that she actually does have a coat for her at home?! What is wrong with this woman. I'm fuming!

Reactions: 9
So you don't put it on in a car seat?!? Yet that poor baby is still not wearing one outside and is visibly in just a babygrow. So what is the point of your post Emily? Other than to highlight how tit of a parent you are! Give me bleeping strength!!

Reactions: 12
So you don't put it on in a car seat?!? Yet that poor baby is still not wearing one outside and is visibly in just a babygrow. So what is the point of your post Emily? Other than to highlight how tit of a parent you are! Give me bleeping strength!!
This! She's just made it even more obvious how much she cares. What part of it doesn't she get? Even an adult would be frozen under a blanket outdoors in this weather.

Reactions: 7
Oh silly us 🤦🏽‍♀️ She doesn't need a coat because she's sat in her own tit once again. That'll keep her warm!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
1ABCD560-B620-4E79-8786-C3FCA5FB5198.jpeg

Emily hun you’ll have demolished all 3 of those by this time tomorrow you fat pig! “So no one is tempted” you mean so you’re not tempted 😂 Your baby is outside she isn’t bleeping warm just because she’s in a car seat!! Stupid smug cow thinks she’s so clever with her sarcastic responses it’s just embarrassing 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is a lazy arse that putting on and taking off a coat is too much work for her. I don’t get why no one is calling her out for her behaviour!

Reactions: 6
After seeing that smarmy childish response I’ve unfollowed I can’t stand that fat cow anymore! Would be interesting to see that website (can’t remember the name) where you can see how many followers you have gained/lost for her profile

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.