Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very quiet today. Guess Moley didn’t get her anything for Valentine’s Day? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what she'll cook for tea?? Something romantic, nah it'll be bread sticks and cheese no doubt and she'll sit there in her black sack looking like fuckin jabba the hut. Gross🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder what she'll cook for tea?? Something romantic, nah it'll be bread sticks and cheese no doubt and she'll sit there in her black sack looking like fuckin jabba the hut. Gross🤮
Cheese dribbled down her sack..
Probably save it for later for hubby to lick clean so she can wear it again for another 3 weeks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Cheese dribbled down her sack..
Probably save it for later for hubby to lick clean so she can wear it again for another 3 weeks.
I read this quickly and saw the words "sack" "lick" and "hubby" together and got the totally wrong idea... 🤢

Definitely thinking there's been either zero presents, or arguments in their house today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah, if he bought her stuff, she'd be showing it off to show how in love they are

Reactions: 6
you lot make me vom but also laugh so lose win? 😂 but yeah don't think today has gone down well.

Reactions: 6
That’s not fair on bringing Star Wars into it now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[
Love to know how Ella is giving them to friends at school when she's on half term this week?? Emily, anything for content you prize knob although your content is utter tit:poop:

some schools are on half term next week - not this week.. so maybe Ella’s school is one of them?

Reactions: 2
Also. Surely porky penguin gave them to emily one for Ella one for Amelia … she has totally missed the point

Reactions: 11
Love to know how Ella is giving them to friends at school when she's on half term this week?? Emily, anything for content you prize knob although your content is utter tit:poop:
I don't know if it's just me, when she said she loves how valentines at this age is just about showing your friends you love and appreciate them.

I've never done that 🤔 not for valentines day especially.
I didn't know it was a thing for kids to give their friends cards and presents for valentines day 🤔
I've never done it for my kids and their friends and I don't know anyone else that has 😂

Reactions: 12
I don't know if it's just me, when she said she loves how valentines at this age is just about showing your friends you love and appreciate them.

I've never done that 🤔 not for valentines day especially.
I didn't know it was a thing for kids to give their friends cards and presents for valentines day 🤔
I've never done it for my kids and their friends and I don't know anyone else that has 😂
I've seen quite a few people making these over the top displays and giving gift bags with sweets and teddies etc to their kids 🥴 each to their own but I've never ever done it, nor do I intend to. It's a day for lovers in my book, I find it rathe odd! 😄 it's to show off for Instagram and Facebook of course 🙄

Reactions: 15
I think a lot of Barnsley schools are on half term this week , we are in border our kids have another week but our school ain’t in Barnsley catchment

I've seen quite a few people making these over the top displays and giving gift bags with sweets and teddies etc to their kids 🥴 each to their own but I've never ever done it, nor do I intend to. It's a day for lovers in my book, I find it rathe odd! 😄 it's to show off for Instagram and Facebook of course 🙄
In the main I agree but my eldest is in her 20s has a boyfriend who lavishes her with gifts cos he’s a soft twit lol 😂😉, before she moved out our youngest was a bit miffed so I buy her a couple of silly little love gifts from mum and dad….nowt lavish just a few sweets I stick in online order lol….and I don’t post it all over Facebook….and I certainly don’t do love breakfasts like Brummy blobby 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.