Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also. Surely porky penguin gave them to emily one for Ella one for Amelia … she has totally missed the point
She really is thick as tit. Also, wtf is she blithering on about?! At what point has valentines ever been about young children showing their appreciation for their friends? Never even heard of that.

Reactions: 8
Maybe he didn't like his head keyring:ROFLMAO: She really is a disgusting creature, I still can't believe she gave him that!!!
My cousins husband let loose on Sunday that apparently Emily found out moley has been mouthing off from TATTLE and that’s why she got him that keyring , so she DOES read here. And to make matters worse her hubby actually said he isnt surprised people wrote things about her because she can be a drama queen and also the husband said that the mole said “Emily regularly lays down and scrolls through tattle and depresses herself” apparently she even has her own account and regularly spies on what people are saying about her and the whole baby coat thing pissed her off and that’s why she refuses to get the baby a coat because she doesn’t want the “trolls” to win. Moley also apparently said “I don’t care I’ll speak about what I like and if she don’t like it, well she can bloody do one. She can be nice but at times she does my head in. She had a go at me for taking Ella shopping but has no problem going to get a free can of crisps or pizza” he asked to see who has been sharing the goss but no one owned up, and he’s said that he isn’t angry about it and is actually grateful so she can hopefully wake up and start putting her family first. I was honestly shocked to hear this

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
My cousins husband let loose on Sunday that apparently Emily found out moley has been mouthing off from TATTLE and that’s why she got him that keyring , so she DOES read here. And to make matters worse her hubby actually said he isnt surprised people wrote things about her because she can be a drama queen and also the husband said that the mole said “Emily regularly lays down and scrolls through tattle and depresses herself” apparently she even has her own account and regularly spies on what people are saying about her and the whole baby coat thing pissed her off and that’s why she refuses to get the baby a coat because she doesn’t want the “trolls” to win. Moley also apparently said “I don’t care I’ll speak about what I like and if she don’t like it, well she can bloody do one. She can be nice but at times she does my head in. She had a go at me for taking Ella shopping but has no problem going to get a free can of crisps or pizza” he asked to see who has been sharing the goss but no one owned up, and he’s said that he isn’t angry about it and is actually grateful so she can hopefully wake up and start putting her family first. I was honestly shocked to hear this
Imagine not buying your baby a coat to spite tattlers! You bleeping giant bleep Emily. I hope you do cry, you should be ashamed of yourself. bleeping beggy bleep.

Reactions: 15
Imagine thinking we are trolls for wanting your baby to wear a coat and be warm 😭 weirdo

Reactions: 13
I think it's super obvious she reads here. Whenever we've said a lot about her is when she goes quiet on Instagram!

Reactions: 4
Also, dear old moley, playing the big brave man saying he doesn’t care 😂 he’s just completely over their relationship altogether really isn’t he?

Reactions: 9
He’s probably sick of her wannabe insta influencer career and just wishes she would lose a bit of weight and get a normal job

Reactions: 6
Also, dear old moley, playing the big brave man saying he doesn’t care 😂 he’s just completely over their relationship altogether really isn’t he?
Oh definitely, from what I’ve heard he is over it and seems to not even give a tit. I would not be surprised if at this point they are just together for the childrens sake

Reactions: 4
We can take the piss on here granted, but Emily deserves everything she gets. I bet she is a first class contributor on her own Tattle account. She's an absolute witch and if she was a nice person, she'd never be mentioned. Bloody hell he'll be leaving her when the kids are older she will be absolutely screwed

Reactions: 11
Imagine not buying your baby a coat to spite tattlers! You bleeping giant bleep Emily. I hope you do cry, you should be ashamed of yourself. bleeping beggy bleep.
My God! What a bleep!! Imagine leaving your baby to suffer in the cold to prove some non-existent point. She needs seriou help.

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for the crying walrus stories as “hubby” has finally left the piece of tit

Funny I’ve never seen her reference him by his actual name but she’s posted “mine and David’s” on her vinted post

Reactions: 8
It’s shocking how much she’s let herself go.

At this rate she won’t be around to see the girls grow up and hope she realises this. I used to enjoy following her, she looked lovely (fashion choices maybe a little off) but highlighted her smaller features such as her waist and fair enough was annoying but no where near as bad as others on SW. Now I don’t blame “hubby” if he has / or would have cheated, she’s a mess and I’m embarrassed for her.
She’s the type of person I would look at and think I better do something about my weight before I end up like looking like that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.