Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally the tit she puts her kids in! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
My mother dressed me in some absolutely disastrous outfits but it was the 90s and all my pals were in the same boat! Poor Ella 😩

Reactions: 10
It's beyond a joke! I am really mad at them they don't seem to give a toss about that poor baby!

Reactions: 9
Why the hell doesn’t that baby have a coat. It’s winter ffs 🤬🤬 It’s making me really f*ckin mad. That poor poor baby 😢

I can’t imagine what poor Ella has been wearing to school. Do we think her teacher has had to have a welfare chat with the walrus and that’s what forced new shoes and a new coat on the same day?

Reactions: 11
It’s so sad, what’s even worse that she’s happy to show off the neglect for the world to see! Emily well done on finally buying Ella a coat - get Amelia one today please!

Reactions: 10
It’s so sad, what’s even worse that she’s happy to show off the neglect for the world to see! Emily well done on finally buying Ella a coat - get Amelia one today please!
We’re nearly halfway through the month, they’ll be living hand to mouth for the rest of it. No chance of poor Amelia getting anything 😞

Reactions: 7
That poor baby. It’s bloody February!! And what’s worse is she will feel the cold even more so when she’s comes back outside after being swimming. The pair of them just seem absolutely clueless

Reactions: 8
Being charitable, maybe she’s just that bleeping stupid, she doesn’t even realise that anyone watching will be judging the duck out of her for being so neglectful? Or she just doesn’t care, which is somewhat worse really…

Reactions: 5
Poor kid is gonna get picked on when she’s older if Emily carries on dressing her like that! She’s only bloody 30 herself so you’d think she’d have a bit of style, what’s wrong with some nice boots or a pair of converse? She blows my mind

With all of emily’s spare time she could be learning to plait hair and do funky hairstyles for Ella. It also doesn’t cost much to look well put together. Those shoes and socks and whole outfit is bloody awful. Poor Ella 😢 I might be biased as I was always very well put together as a child. We didn’t have much money, but Matalan and h and m and similar places do lovely little ballet pumps and I’m sure she could find some decent converse on vinted if she begrudges paying for them that much. It just makes me so sad for them. She’s an awful mother. Some people would give the world to be in her position and all she does is put her kids last. Really sad to see and I’m sure Ella will end up resenting her for it when she’s older. I feel so mean that we used to nickname her Hella, if emily is able to call her baby a tosser at just a couple of months old (after her being seriously ill in hospital may I add) and whinging about Ella wanting a full English slagging her off to hubby, no wonder Ella noticed and her behaviour is probably a result of that 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
With all of emily’s spare time she could be learning to plait hair and do funky hairstyles for Ella. It also doesn’t cost much to look well put together. Those shoes and socks and whole outfit is bloody awful. Poor Ella 😢 I might be biased as I was always very well put together as a child. We didn’t have much money, but Matalan and h and m and similar places do lovely little ballet pumps and I’m sure she could find some decent converse on vinted if she begrudges paying for them that much. It just makes me so sad for them. She’s an awful mother. Some people would give the world to be in her position and all she does is put her kids last. Really sad to see and I’m sure Ella will end up resenting her for it when she’s older. I feel so mean that we used to nickname her Hella, if emily is able to call her baby a tosser at just a couple of months old (after her being seriously ill in hospital may I add) and whinging about Ella wanting a full English slagging her off to hubby, no wonder Ella noticed and her behaviour is probably a result of that 😢
Poor kids are a hindrance to that fat rat

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.