Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAKING NEWS

Ella has a new coat and shoes.

Sorry I just need to go lie down to get over the shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As someone who worked retail, STOP LETTING KIDS TOUCH MANNEQUINS. Sticky hands, could fall, damage the mannequin (they’re pretty pricey). And Emily is 100% the type if it fell she would kick up an issue.

Reactions: 11
“Sorry I’ve been quiet we’ve had family time”

For most people family time would be time away from their phone and giving their undivided attention to their family! Nope, not Emily.

Reactions: 7
BREAKING NEWS

Ella has a new coat and shoes.

Sorry I just need to go lie down to get over the shock.
Pretty sure they're in a charity shop though, those mannequins have a real mismatch of clothes on and are the quality you get in a charity shop.
Edited to add I noticed she hashtagged M&S but I'm not having it 😂

Reactions: 4
Ella has gone up two sizes?!!? So what Emily is actually saying is she has neglected to buy Ella shoes for ages. My God, Ella's feet must have been in pain, all scrunched up in her shoes!

• Sad
How does she not notice her child has gone up 2 shoe sizes?!
My daughter is almost in the next size and I've been aware of it for a while that they were even starting to get on the small size! Nevermind 2 sizes!

Reactions: 10
Ella has gone up two sizes?!!? So what Emily is actually saying is she has neglected to buy Ella shoes for ages. My God, Ella's feet must have been in pain, all scrunched up in her shoes!
This probably means all her shoes are too small too tbh. Am I cynical if I think that the measuring and buying of shoes was maybe only picked up by school telling her that her own daughters shoes are too bleeping small?

Also buying a new coat... where's her old one she wore to the shops then Walrus? As I wouldn't be letting my child on a playground in February in just a jumper! (The wind here is horrendous too, poor kids)

As a side note, nice to see Logan, and to see he's lost weight! Emily needs to go live with her In-laws too.

This probably means all her shoes are too small too tbh. Am I cynical if I think that the measuring and buying of shoes was maybe only picked up by school telling her that her own daughters shoes are too bleeping small?

Also buying a new coat... where's her old one she wore to the shops then Walrus? As I wouldn't be letting my child on a playground in February in just a jumper! (The wind here is horrendous too, poor kids)

As a side note, nice to see Logan, and to see he's lost weight! Emily needs to go live with her In-laws too.
I was thinking the same! Her poor feet! The wind is horrible today. I was cold with my coat on but just a jumper is fine, Ella won't get ill again. I bet Amelia was vestless again as well!

Reactions: 5
She's at Junction32 designer outlet and I live round the corner and it is absolutely FREEZING here today, that outlet it even worse for wind and her 2 children are yet again outside with NO COATS ON I really cannot believe this woman

• Sad
She's at Junction32 designer outlet and I live round the corner and it is absolutely FREEZING here today, that outlet it even worse for wind and her 2 children are yet again outside with NO COATS ON I really cannot believe this woman
She's an absolute fuckin moron. Moley ain't no better, as a parent he should also know his kids need coats on in this weather. Twats.

Reactions: 7
Whyyyyyyy those shoes though emily? Ok I know they’re new and that’s great but they’re vile and paired with bright clashing socks 🤮🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.