Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Roll then, that’s what you’re down there for’ duck me she gets worse and worse, really does think she’s something

She’s a bleeping awful parent, poor Amelia would probably do it herself if she wasn’t stuck in that god awful swing, but because Walrus has decided she wants her to roll, she’s now treating her own baby like a performing monkey. She makes me sick, she doesn’t deserve that gorgeous little girl. I genuinely feel sorry for Amelia and Ella having such a selfish, mean spirited, greedy excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 11
They recommend 6 months because babies stomach isn't fully developed enough to process and digest the food ☺

I've not read too much into it but they do believe it's why so many adults now have things like ibs ect because back 30+ years ago, you weaned at 3 months
I read something similar to this, you don’t see the negative impacts as a child but when you hit adulthood your digestive system is badly affected. i don’t understand her rush to wean especially when she can’t even roll or sit up

Reactions: 5
They recommend 6 months because babies stomach isn't fully developed enough to process and digest the food ☺

I've not read too much into it but they do believe it's why so many adults now have things like ibs ect because back 30+ years ago, you weaned at 3 months
They say if they are ready on the outside - sitting up unaided, no tongue thrust etc, then they are ready on the inside. It's usually around 6 months of age. It's nothing to do with being hungry or following food! She needs to think about allergies too. Giving her allergens before her tummy is ready can cause all sorts of problems.

Reactions: 2
Did a little test with Emily 😂
She always bangs on about how she's spending her time getting back to everyone in her inbox, blah blah. And before I came onto tattle, I had messaged her a few times in response to her questions ect or asking for advice.
First time I messaged her back back in 2019. Then I've sent her several since, some in 2020 and even one this year as I thought I'd be nice and respond to advice she asked for.
Not a single one has been read.

Yet any time I've messaged her slating her on my other account, it's read instantly and responded to.

She's so full of tit making out she's all lovely replying to everyone and "Don't think I'm ignoring you"
😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did a little test with Emily 😂
She always bangs on about how she's spending her time getting back to everyone in her inbox, blah blah. And before I came onto tattle, I had messaged her a few times in response to her questions ect or asking for advice.
First time I messaged her back back in 2019. Then I've sent her several since, some in 2020 and even one this year as I thought I'd be nice and respond to advice she asked for.
Not a single one has been read.

Yet any time I've messaged her slating her on my other account, it's read instantly and responded to.

She's so full of tit making out she's all lovely replying to everyone and "Don't think I'm ignoring you"
😂😂
There is hardly one head on instagram who isn't like this. You're so right, they IGNORE messages mostly... but send them anything less than arse licking and they're there spitting venom, chatting tit on their stories and reposting it 🙄 Emily is the absolute worst for it! She made out she had 100s of hidden messages, yet can sniff out a negative one ASAP 🤔 sure Jan have another brownie 🤣

Reactions: 6
My first didn't roll til 8 months but it wasn't for lack of trying, He had plenty of floor time with exciting toys and I would lie down with him and play, show him how to move to roll etc, he went for physio and got there in the end. The difference is that Emily isn't trying she sticks her in the swing for 8 hours of the day then just puts a tablet in front of her and expect her to just do it?

Reactions: 7
Amelia looks very strong! She was holding her head really well when she was on her tummy and lifting her knees. I think if she had more time practicing she could be rolling and almost crawling by now!

Reactions: 1
Amelia looks very strong! She was holding her head really well when she was on her tummy and lifting her knees. I think if she had more time practicing she could be rolling and almost crawling by now!
I thought the opposite tbh.
I thought, especially holding her head up that she looked really wobbly.
Nothing like a normal 5 and a half month old. Neck strength to me resembles a baby a few months old

Reactions: 1
I thought the opposite tbh.
I thought, especially holding her head up that she looked really wobbly.
Nothing like a normal 5 and a half month old. Neck strength to me resembles a baby a few months old
I’m a new mum and my baby hates tummy time still at 3 months 😅 so personally I thought she was doing well for not being given much time out of the chair!
Difference between me and Emily is that we practice tummy time multiple times a day and my baby is always on the floor with toys around him. He doesn’t know what an iPad is! Haha!

Reactions: 3
I’m a new mum and my baby hates tummy time still at 3 months 😅 so personally I thought she was doing well for not being given much time out of the chair!
Difference between me and Emily is that we practice tummy time multiple times a day and my baby is always on the floor with toys around him. He doesn’t know what an iPad is! Haha!
I've never specifically done tummy time because my kids hate it.
But they're quite happy on my chest so I've always just layed them on their front on my chest.
Doesn't need to be on the floor 😊

Being in a chair 24/7 however, is not 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t see the point in having a baby if you are just going to leave them strapped into a chair all day?! Unless the house is spotless and you are cooking from scratch everyday!
I love spending time on the floor and seeing his reactions to things..

possibly just a reason to have time off work and go shop for “free” things!

Reactions: 3
I can’t watch anymore I’ve had to unfollow 😩 I know it’s just a snapshot of her day but Jesus please just let the baby be without the camera being forced in her face, asking her stupid questions like she is gonna answer. Her not changing the baby and choosing to story it first while leave Amelia sat in tit is the last straw

I can’t watch anymore I’ve had to unfollow 😩 I know it’s just a snapshot of her day but Jesus please just let the baby be without the camera being forced in her face, asking her stupid questions like she is gonna answer. Her not changing the baby and choosing to story it first while leave Amelia sat in tit is the last straw
Makes you wonder how many she doesn't post

Reactions: 6
Did she really just buy Amelia a Octopus on Vinted and say "you got what you wanted in the end didn't you?" like she was some bratty child who kicked off when Emily didn't spend her brownie stash money on her??

Added to the fact they sell different octopuses in The Deep, and she bought Ella a turtle which will have been quite sizable and the same price - or did she? :unsure:

Can imagine that that may continue - no, you cant have a gift, your sister's already got one, and I can get it cheaper on vinted! :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Still splashing the cash I see.
If you were living hand to mouth, you wouldn't be able to afford £14 for a soft toy.
Also i feel like sometimes she says she buys things on vinted with tags but actually buys them brand new 😂

Reactions: 5
If you were living hand to mouth, you wouldn't be able to afford £14 for a soft toy.
Also i feel like sometimes she says she buys things on vinted with tags but actually buys them brand new 😂
I thought exactly this!!! She genuinely does not understand the meaning of living hand to mouth - and this is so horrible for people that are loving that way to see! I bet they could only dream of using £14 to buy a toy for their baby! I’m sure she buys something everyday? Whether that’s Vinted, or shoppium or whatever?

Reactions: 10
bleeping head that she is. How tragic is it that her USP isn’t even true?! Like it’s a curated persona and its not even an impressive one 🤣

iv had to come on to say this.. did she really buy that teddy of vinted for £10 cheaper 🤯🤯 what the actual duck! Would u be arsed 😵💫 youv gone out for a nice day out and cant even buy your kid a treat.. but fat kecks can constantly buy herself stuff! She infuriates me 😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 8
She’s such a bleep of a mother. Saying ‘you’ve got what you wanted now’ making out like Amelia was playing up at the aquarium for a toy. She’s what, 5/6 months old? Absolutely vile woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.