Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we betting that next week they're pinching pennies again and living 'hand to mouth'. Don't get me wrong, we always spend a bit more after payday (takeaway/buying the kids things if we've noticed they need them etc) but we budget so we know we at least have enough to do a decent food shop every week before the next payday!! I just don't understand how you can be happy to advertise to all those people that one day you can say you can't afford bread for your child to eat with soup and then bloody splash the cash the week after! Her priorities are just so wrong!

Reactions: 15
The ‘love you’ at the end of every text to hubby darling… you’re not fooling us pal 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The ‘love you’ at the end of every text to hubby darling… you’re not fooling us pal 🤣
Its so unnecessary. If you’re texting multiple times why put it on the end of every message unless you’re doing it for effect. There’s also just no compassion, I don’t have kids but even I can work out she must mean salty instead of spicy.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think he replied to her at all and shes lying
Presuming he’s at work so looked at her messages, rolled his eyes and got on with his job… if he’s looked at all!!

Also, if you’re going to do a fry up, would you not sit your child at the table?! I don’t know how old Ella is, but clearly not old enough to reliably carry her own plate without dropping it everywhere.
I’m assuming they have a table. Must have been a freebie table on Facebook at some point right?

Reactions: 9
I don't get why she keeps sharing text messages between her and the ‘hubby’ I can’t be the only one that they make feel sick 🤢 all that ‘love you’ bollocks is just way over the top.

Presuming he’s at work so looked at her messages, rolled his eyes and got on with his job… if he’s looked at all!!

Also, if you’re going to do a fry up, would you not sit your child at the table?! I don’t know how old Ella is, but clearly not old enough to reliably carry her own plate without dropping it everywhere.
I’m assuming they have a table. Must have been a freebie table on Facebook at some point right?
I don’t think they do have a table. I don’t ever recall seeing one the house is so small.

Reactions: 5
Then I take the table comment back. But the rest still stands 🤣 she’s definitely trying to prove a point by sharing texts, embarrassing all round.

Then I take the table comment back. But the rest still stands 🤣 she’s definitely trying to prove a point by sharing texts, embarrassing all round.
I agree that she should have sat her down first though and carried the food to her wherever she was going to eat it. You’d think she’d have a small fold up table for Hella.

I don't get why she keeps sharing text messages between her and the ‘hubby’ I can’t be the only one that they make feel sick 🤢 all that ‘love you’ bollocks is just way over the top.

I don’t think they do have a table. I don’t ever recall seeing one the house is so small.
I think they have a breakfast bar.

She does have a table that she's posted with her Christmas Dinner and stuff though.
But definitely has a breakfast bar

Reactions: 7
I think they have a breakfast bar.

She does have a table that she's posted with her Christmas Dinner and stuff though.
But definitely has a breakfast bar
Yeah, whenever she posts doing activities and stuff with Ella, she's on a bar stool at a breakfast bar

she’s such a hypochondriac. hurt her wrist cleaning up, too tired for this tit etc. It’s very easy to say no and just give toast, or compromise to something easier 🙄 is it normal to constantly text your husband moaning about your kids

She’s full of tit too tbh. If that baby really had her up at 4, she’d have been taking photos and filming her then, not waiting til 8ish.

Reactions: 14
That text! Why would you text that to your husband who is at work? She is trying to make him feel guilty. Tell him about your nightmare of a day when he gets home - don't be distracting him from his paid job because you feel sorry for yourself. It is not an emergency.

Reactions: 15
It’s not normal to slate your children on the internet to 40k strangers! Does she not have friends she can text! It’s all just whinge whinge whinge ! I have a baby same age as Amelia and I send his dad videos of our baby rolling or smiling or playing not whinging when he is screaming! Why bring down his day as well! It’s really not normal to despise your children so much!!!

And if you can’t be bothered to make Ella an extravagant breakfast don’t ask what she wants ! She’s a child!!! Say do you want toast or cereal this morning ???? Ella needs to burn off steam why doesn’t she ever take her to the park 😩 just ignores her in favour of her phone

They do have a table but it looks like a fold away one that she obviously only gets out at Christmas cos she's a lazy fucker!!! Poor Ella has probably been screamed at for dropping beans. Don't let your child dictate what they want for breakfast, what's wrong with cereal or yogurt with fruit seeing as she says they're a fage yogurt family!! Lying twit, false words for an #ad. She's probably asked for that breakfast cos her lard arse mother was having it herself 🐷

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Stopped feeding Amelia to clean it up and now she’s screaming? Well yeah that’s kind of what happens when you tease a baby and stop feeding it half way through I’m sure the mess could of waited 5 minutes 😂 “hurt my wrist” shut up Emily you’re so embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Stopped feeding Amelia to clean it up and now she’s screaming? Well yeah that’s kind of what happens when you tease a baby and stop feeding it half way through I’m sure the mess could of waited 5 minutes 😂 “hurt my wrist” shut up Emily you’re so embarrassing
Hurt your wrist my arse!!! That's so moley will have to do chores when he gets home later.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.