Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am truly shocked by her behaviour , why would you buy cinema tickets , meals out etc but only buy your kids second hand stuff? My children are my priority all day every day!

Reactions: 13
I hope more people realise how utterly disgusting this woman is. Her husband dreads laying next to her at night, so can you imagine how it must be to live with her? She’s so careless

Reactions: 7
Why spend £14 on a cuddly toy (horrid fuckin octopus) if you're moaning that money is tight!!! She's just tit with money management. £14 for a toy but the child doesn't even possess any clothes or a coat. Ella has got lots of Teddy bears she could play with.

Reactions: 11
Is it not sensible to buy second hand things for your child (to a point) I don’t have kids but they seem to grow so quickly that if you’re tight on money 2nd hand would be a better option?

not negating the face that Emily seems to prioritise her needs/brownie fix over her children allllll the time

Reactions: 4
Feel like if she’s got it off Vinted, with tags on (most teddies have the tags on, TY’s etc) lots of people like to keep the tags on, so doesn’t necessarily mean it’s brand new, shouldn’t she have washed it before it went in her baby’s face?!

Could’ve been sat on a shelf collecting dust or anything, could’ve come from a filthy house 😵💫😷

Reactions: 12
Is it not sensible to buy second hand things for your child (to a point) I don’t have kids but they seem to grow so quickly that if you’re tight on money 2nd hand would be a better option?

not negating the face that Emily seems to prioritise her needs/brownie fix over her children allllll the time
It is. But when she buys herself £100 dresses that she wears once. Or £16 brownies. They're not tight for money.
She gets brand new, the kids get second hand.
That's more the point

Reactions: 6
Feel like if she’s got it off Vinted, with tags on (most teddies have the tags on, TY’s etc) lots of people like to keep the tags on, so doesn’t necessarily mean it’s brand new, shouldn’t she have washed it before it went in her baby’s face?!

Could’ve been sat on a shelf collecting dust or anything, could’ve come from a filthy house 😵💫😷
And not bothered about Covid about buying second hand or not knowing where it’s come from like you say, wash first at least!

Reactions: 5
I love jellycat soft toys so I have a few for my son, however he owns a coat and vests and actual outfits rather than just sleepsuits!! Her priorities are just bizarre!

It is. But when she buys herself £100 dresses that she wears once. Or £16 brownies. They're not tight for money.
She gets brand new, the kids get second hand.
That's more the point
Yea this is my issue tbh. I buy second hand for my son, but I also buy second hand for my husband and I too when I see a bargain and, on the flip side, I buy new for us all too. I hate the splurging on herself, on absolute shite, while her kids don’t even seem to have basic essentials… a coat in February isn’t much to ask!

It’s bleeping bizarre how her husband works in a supermarket, gets discount but now she’s on hello fresh. Really having money troubles 🤥

• Angry
It’s bleeping bizarre how her husband works in a supermarket, gets discount but now she’s on hello fresh. Really having money troubles 🤥
She’ll be hoping for loads of people using her referral code so she gets money and will then not to have to pay for her boxes as she has enough referral credit 🤬 morals of a bleeping alley cat!

Reactions: 6
She’ll be hoping for loads of people using her referral code so she gets money and will then not to have to pay for her boxes as she has enough referral credit 🤬 morals of a bleeping alley cat!
That's what I was thinking. Husband and I do okay, don't have cash to flash but don't have to scrape pennies. We tried the boxes and they were just never worth the money, and felt most of the recipes took longer than what I would normally make, there's not actually that much convenience in them. She likely just can't be arsed to get her arse off the sofa and go food shopping.

Reactions: 10
Don't know why it annoys me so much that Ella always has shoes on inside 😂

No surprise baby is in the swing again though ay?

Reactions: 9
That's what I was thinking. Husband and I do okay, don't have cash to flash but don't have to scrape pennies. We tried the boxes and they were just never worth the money, and felt most of the recipes took longer than what I would normally make, there's not actually that much convenience in them. She likely just can't be arsed to get her arse off the sofa and go food shopping.
I thought hello fresh was awful, something was always missing. Gousto is fantastic though! We do find we save money but there are only 2 of us

Reactions: 3
The slippers sold 😫 wtf is wrong with people USED SLIPPERS 🤢 And paying £50!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.