Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her baby is, what, five months old? Give or take. And this twit’s idea of ‘encouraging’ her to roll is to lie her on the floor in front of a tablet? Poor bloody kid. My lad is just shy of three months and just seems so much more lively and, well, strong.

Reactions: 9
The only thing yorkshire about Emily is that she resembles an Yorkshire pudding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She hasn’t posted on her feed since 6 January. Her engagement is absolutely tit and she seems like with the constant stories she’s trying to up it. It will never happen. She needs to wake up and start living her life instead of staying indoors doing surveys all day, trawling Tesco to post stuff to her story and never actually buying it, hunting vinted and the charity shop for the next bargain and show some interest and interact with her baby? She would probably get more interaction if she was honest about her weight gain and actually looked after her health a bit. If she doesn’t she won’t even be around to see Amelia start primary school. Also, why are the curtains shut so early? How dare Amelia get any natural light, the closest she gets to actually being outside. And why on earth is she posting Ella in nothing but a leotard ? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Does none of her and Moley’s relatives have anything to say about their bad money management, neglect towards their kids and just all out strange behaviour?! It’s clear Emily’s parents have spoilt her and will help her whenever she needs it so this whole pretending to be poor thing is getting old now. Like people that are genuinely poor can’t afford to drive to different shops just for the deals. Can’t afford to drive all over town for any bargains. I remember seeing a really good bargain a few months after I’d had my first child, it was coming up to his birthday and a toy had been reduced from £75 to £20. I couldn’t even afford the £20 and it broke my heart. Or counting change to afford a loaf of bread. She’s NEVER been in situations like that and it really takes the piss out of people that have!

• Heart
I'm beginning to wonder who actually brought Hella up the first few years of her life

Reactions: 6
Excuse my ignorance (I don't have kids and don't have much interaction with children), but when do babies start to roll, sit up unaided etc? I would have thought it would generally be by 6 months, but Amelia doesn't seem to be even close to doing any of that stuff

Reactions: 4
Why wouldn’t you just change your child rather than shove a camera in its face while it’s sitting in tit!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly it makes me so angry!!!! It’s gonna go up the white baby grow because your prob gonna stick her in the bleeping swing before you change her !! I can’t believe what I’m actually seeing

she’s a first grade muppet!! And if anyone even politely tried telling her the baby needs a coat on she would jump straight into defence mode and not listen because she a narcissist. Poor baby
See she’s in tescos tagging them again trying to get herself a deal

Reactions: 3
Excuse my ignorance (I don't have kids and don't have much interaction with children), but when do babies start to roll, sit up unaided etc? I would have thought it would generally be by 6 months, but Amelia doesn't seem to be even close to doing any of that stuff
3/4 months usually.
Then by 6 months usually sitting, hence why weaning on actual food is also 6 months as they're supposed to be able to sit unaided first. Can guarantee Emily will shove it down Amelia anyway and claim she knows best.

Reactions: 4
3/4 months usually.
Then by 6 months usually sitting, hence why weaning on actual food is also 6 months as they're supposed to be able to sit unaided first. Can guarantee Emily will shove it down Amelia anyway and claim she knows best.
Thank you 🙂 so does that mean that Emily weaning Amelia is dangerous? Surely if her muscles haven't developed enough for her to sit/roll, they're not string enough to digest food properly

Thank you 🙂 so does that mean that Emily weaning Amelia is dangerous? Surely if her muscles haven't developed enough for her to sit/roll, they're not string enough to digest food properly
It’s recommended you wait until six months, and until the baby can reliably sit unaided and be controlled while they move their head about. I’d argue ol’ walrus’s little one isn’t there yet 🤔

Reactions: 6
‘Roll then, that’s what you’re down there for’ duck me she gets worse and worse, really does think she’s something

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They recommend 6 months because babies stomach isn't fully developed enough to process and digest the food ☺

I've not read too much into it but they do believe it's why so many adults now have things like ibs ect because back 30+ years ago, you weaned at 3 months

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.