Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because, obviously, she NEEDS to get her shoppium tit. That’s more important… 🙄 her snarky ‘it was perfectly safe’ story, duck me, what a clown.
of course! How could I forget:rolleyes: if she really was living hand to mouth she would be doing a meal plan, writing a list and sticking to it, and only getting things from shoppium if it fitted in!
Not buying things BECAUSE you can get cash back or money off. Insane!

Reactions: 13
I'm so confused by her....if she was walking why didn't she take the carrycot part of the pram and if she was driving why didn't she just take her out the car seat and carry her into the playground??
she said the pram seat and the car seat adapters were in her husbands car. In this situation I would have used the baby carrier.

Reactions: 5
she said the pram seat and the car seat adapters were in her husbands car. In this situation I would have used the baby carrier.
Probably because the baby carrier doesn't fit her 😂 Hence why the husband was wearing it last time and not her

Reactions: 10
Is she balls living hand to mouth. Only hand to mouth shes living is stuffing brownies into her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she balls living hand to mouth. Only hand to mouth shes living is stuffing brownies into her gob
Her saying she lives hand to mouth when it’s clearly poor money management boils my piss…..there are people today will no doubt currently be sat in tears worrying about the energy cap just released that were living hand to mouth before and now worrying about this…..big difference to gaining a bit of sympathy or hoping for summet for bastard free like her on Instagram

Her saying she lives hand to mouth when it’s clearly poor money management boils my piss…..there are people today will no doubt currently be sat in tears worrying about the energy cap just released that were living hand to mouth before and now worrying about this…..big difference to gaining a bit of sympathy or hoping for summet for bastard free like her on Instagram
100% agree, both her and moley are tit with money

Reactions: 2
Because, obviously, she NEEDS to get her shoppium tit. That’s more important… 🙄 her snarky ‘it was perfectly safe’ story, duck me, what a clown.
If it was perfectly safe we wouldn’t need adapters for prams and everyone would be doing that, but they aren’t.

I feel in my waters that this will be the next woe is me tit. As if its only her who will be paying more.

Reactions: 7
Oh thank goodness. A development in the Hipp Organic saga. They restocked at Tesco just for her, she tagged them to ensure they can rest easy in their beds tonight, safe in the knowledge walrus is happy with them once more.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh thank goodness. A development in the Hipp Organic saga. They restocked at Tesco just for her, she tagged them to ensure they can rest easy in their beds tonight, safe in the knowledge walrus is happy with them once more.
Yet another covid free shopping day. Can you imagine if she caught covid, she'd probably #NHS like everything fuckin else she tags the tit out of. Buying cot sheets for Amelia but no clothes. Ffs, they'll be on vinted when she doesn't need the cot anymore!! #vinted #livinghandtomouth #surveys #Imaboringcuntwithnocontent

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yet another covid free shopping day. Can you imagine if she caught covid, she'd probably #NHS like everything fuckin else she tags the tit out of. Buying cot sheets for Amelia but no clothes. Ffs, they'll be on vinted when she doesn't need the cot anymore!! #vinted #livinghandtomouth #surveys #Imaboringcuntwithnocontent
Last hashtag ☠☠☠⚰⚰⚰😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure it’s no coincidence that she’s now showing Amelia on the floor and her singing to her since it’s been said on here that she never does anything with her other than stick her in the ‘swing of dreams’ (🤢)

Reactions: 11
I’m sure it’s no coincidence that she’s now showing Amelia on the floor and her singing to her since it’s been said on here that she never does anything with her other than stick her in the ‘swing of dreams’ (🤢)
No toys though. Infront of a tablet.

Is it really any surprise she's not rolling yet? She's what? 5 and a half months?
Poor kid hasn't had a chance to learn to roll!

Why is she so obsessed with the friggin Yorkshire accent though

And trying to cook dinner without Amelia strapped in. Again.

No toys though. Infront of a tablet.

Is it really any surprise she's not rolling yet? She's what? 5 and a half months?
Poor kid hasn't had a chance to learn to roll!

Why is she so obsessed with the friggin Yorkshire accent though

And trying to cook dinner without Amelia strapped in. Again.
Yes that was the other thing! She didn’t even sound that broad so duck knows what she was going on about. She’s a bleeping odd ball.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.