Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I can't believe she still isn't dressing that baby for the weather! Bet she had a bloody coat on! And wasn't she just saying the other day she thought amelia had a cold. Cannot believe her!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
out without a coat/proper outfit on again!! yes she’s got a blanket but what about her arms? she never ever dresses her up nice, constantly sleep suits 🙄🙄
I don’t know what’s worse, the child not dressed properly, and taken out in freezing cold weather without a coat/hat/vest/ even shoes! OR the fact she has put her in the basket of the pram?! She’s an absolute moron, and a disgrace of a Parent.

And to the user who replied to my comment on the previous thread about social services being involved and basically saying I was out of order….DO YOU SEE NOW?! It’s neglect, it’s dangerous and it’s shameful.

Not to mention it’s gale force winds outside, what if the car seat wobbled and fell out face down?

No wonder the other parents on the school run were giving you funny looks Emily, you’re a disgrace.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know what’s worse, the child not dressed properly, and taken out in freezing cold weather without a coat/hat/vest/ even shoes! OR the fact she has put her in the basket of the pram?! She’s an absolute moron, and a disgrace of a Parent.

And to the user who replied to my comment on the previous thread about social services being involved and basically saying I was out of order….DO YOU SEE NOW?! It’s neglect, it’s dangerous and it’s shameful.

Not to mention it’s gale force winds outside, what if the car seat wobbled and fell out face down?

No wonder the other parents on the school run were giving you funny looks Emily, you’re a disgrace.
I was also worried about the safety of Amelia just in the basket of the buggy like that! … surely there are some curbs she needs to tip the buggy to get up? I would be terrified it would fall out!

Reactions: 11
She really is a idiot. Babies not even wrapped up. Bet she's freezing bet walrus is wrapped up

Reactions: 4
Nobody in their right mind would dump the car seat (with a baby inside) in the basket of the pram. It is so, so dangerous. As others have pointed out, that car seat could have tipped out at any point. There’s no way she walked it to school because she seems incapable of doing any exercise so why not just carry the car seat and put it down on the playground when she arrives!! But that poor baby must have been absolutely freezing yet again. When will Emily learn??

Not defending her in the slightest cos she’s a grade A bleep but it was quite mild here yesterday , I’m in same area , that said I even take my dog out still with a bleeping coat on , it was no way mild enough for a baby to be in just a blanket and babygro , bleeping shameful and I’d also say neglectful, and it’s been blowing a Gale past few days so that car seat would in no way have been secure even if it had dropped a bit yesterday…..I still had to go out yesterday and shackle the washing on the line a couple of times ….. she boils my piss

Reactions: 5
She is such a bleeping idiot! The reason you were getting funny looks Emily is because you behave in such a strange way! No one would do this! Carry the car seat or put a hat and coat on your baby and carry her! Wtf are you doing bringing your baby out like that! And to put her in the bottom of the pram, what an actual moron! How does this woman have kids?!!! Call me a Karen all you like but you’re not fit out to be a bloody parent!
Yes, love this 👏

She has a baby carrier she could of used (she used at at the pumpkin patch) and atleast she would of been warmer in that.

Reactions: 7
She has a baby carrier she could of used (she used at at the pumpkin patch) and atleast she would of been warmer in that.
I was literally thinking I’m sure she has another option - she must have the next seat up for her after the bassinet, she could have just used that for one journey - (since she’s sitting well enough to eat solids anyway 🙄 apparently) or as you say, use the carrier! Any of those options would have been safer than putting the car seat IN THE BASKET. I can’t get over it.

Oh my goodness, I’d never even heard of this idiot until I was nosing through threads on here, what a bleeping liability she is. How does she have so many followers?! All she seems to do is moan, resent (poorly!!) parenting her children, moan, snipe at her husband and… oh yea, moan some more. She’s awful.

Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness, I’d never even heard of this idiot until I was nosing through threads on here, what a bleeping liability she is. How does she have so many followers?! All she seems to do is moan, resent (poorly!!) parenting her children, moan, snipe at her husband and… oh yea, moan some more. She’s awful.
I used to follow her a while back for meal and recipe ideas when she followed slimming world - but we’ve come a longgggg way from that now :LOL:

• Haha
I used to follow her a while back for meal and recipe ideas when she followed slimming world - but we’ve come a longgggg way from that now :LOL:
I reckon most of her followers are old sw accounts who have since fell off the radar. Instagram should delete inactive accounts

Ah, makes sense that she has more of a history than just being a whining knobhead.
I’m honestly still baffled by the car seat in the basket fiasco. What the actual duck?

Who’s first thought would be to shove a phone in their baby’s face after she has filled her nappy therefore leaving her to sit in the tit filled nappy just so that they can show the video to their internet ‘friends’ - her choices confuse me.

Reactions: 13
I'm so confused by her....if she was walking why didn't she take the carrycot part of the pram and if she was driving why didn't she just take her out the car seat and carry her into the playground??

Who’s first thought would be to shove a phone in their baby’s face after she has filled her nappy therefore leaving her to sit in the tit filled nappy just so that they can show the video to their internet ‘friends’ - her choices confuse me.
Came here to say this. Poor Amelia needs changing and her first thought is to film her before dealing with it. She is the worst mum ever. I feel so sad for her children 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
WAIT. Why is she going to the shop if she doesn’t have adequate seating in the buggy for her baby?!??

Reactions: 10
WAIT. Why is she going to the shop if she doesn’t have adequate seating in the buggy for her baby?!??
Because, obviously, she NEEDS to get her shoppium tit. That’s more important… 🙄 her snarky ‘it was perfectly safe’ story, duck me, what a clown.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.