Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone message asking for proof of purchase see if it says how much she paid!
She posted a 'proof' photo with the boots and said she paid £125. But that wasn't total price where deductions are normally. It was just a picture of them in the basket or whatever.
Someone on here messaged her and she said she only had discount for the slippers

Reactions: 4
She posted a 'proof' photo with the boots and said she paid £125. But that wasn't total price where deductions are normally. It was just a picture of them in the basket or whatever.
Someone on here messaged her and she said she only had discount for the slippers
Funny how she can afford to buy 3 UGG items yet claims to be living hand to mouth!! Buy your kids decent fuckin clothes and not just paper thin cheap and nasty babygrows. bleep.

Reactions: 17
Funny how she can afford to buy 3 UGG items yet claims to be living hand to mouth!! Buy your kids decent fuckin clothes and not just paper thin cheap and nasty babygrows. bleep.

Wish I could bleeping afford to buy UGG items, but then again my children are clothed properly - all have winter coats, hats etc! And are bought toys and books so they are stimulated and happy, unlike poor Amelia who is forced to lie in a swing all day so Emily can sit on her arse doing feck all

Reactions: 8
Wonder if they overspent on Moleys week off and now she’s trying make extra money because there’s no brownie funds 🤣. Funny how she’s selling Ella’s Disney DVDS but they have room and money for more Play Station games.. so selfish.

Reactions: 11
out without a coat/proper outfit on again!! yes she’s got a blanket but what about her arms? she never ever dresses her up nice, constantly sleep suits 🙄🙄
must be just one layer aswell as she never seems to bother putting vests on under them!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
out without a coat/proper outfit on again!! yes she’s got a blanket but what about her arms? she never ever dresses her up nice, constantly sleep suits 🙄🙄

She is such a bleeping idiot! The reason you were getting funny looks Emily is because you behave in such a strange way! No one would do this! Carry the car seat or put a hat and coat on your baby and carry her! Wtf are you doing bringing your baby out like that! And to put her in the bottom of the pram, what an actual moron! How does this woman have kids?!!! Call me a Karen all you like but you’re not fit out to be a bloody parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is the biggest Karen with her "I've got a bone to pick with Hipp organic" tit. duck off you absolute giant bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shame she didn't
What about her chest?! No vest, no cardigan / coat, no hat! The poor child will be poorly again with chest / ear infections / colds. Poor little girl. How can she not see that shes not wrapped up enough for an indoor nap, yet she's outside in less clothes. bleeping hell woman, use your brain!!!!!

Reactions: 8
One thing I’ve noticed about her…I’ve never seen her with/mentioning any friends. Does she have any real ones?

These Instaweirdos never seem to have real, human friends…talking into your phone to strangers is such a sad and lonely life!

Reactions: 10
I know you're not supposed to put coats on in a car seat... So we bought fleecy cardis/jackets for our twins. That poor baby must be freezing. No vest, cardigan, hat 😱😱 no wonder she got funny looks!

Reactions: 3
I know you're not supposed to put coats on in a car seat... So we bought fleecy cardis/jackets for our twins. That poor baby must be freezing. No vest, cardigan, hat 😱😱 no wonder she got funny looks!
She wasn't driving though. So no problem with a coat on whilst in the pram 🤷🏻‍♀️ she was just doing the school run which she walks

I’ve been lurking here but I just can’t believe how she dresses her baby!
I’m a new mum, and I certainly have a lot of things to learn, there have been times where I have taken my baby out and though ooh it’s a bit colder than I thought.. but I always have a spare cardigan/coat in the car for that very reason! And baby ALWAYS has a vest on!
She says that she dresses Amelia in babygrows all the time because her hands need to be covered to stop her scratching. I haven’t seen Amelia’s hands covered for a while anyway but we were gifted a couple of really cute little outfits from Asda that have the mitten bits on the t shirt. So that’s not an excuse!
And it also really annoys me how she keeps saying she’s living hand to mouth and that she’s scared of covid yet she’s been on more days out than I have for the past year and a half! That is not my understanding of living hand to mouth.

Reactions: 9
She wasn't driving though. So no problem with a coat on whilst in the pram 🤷🏻‍♀️ she was just doing the school run which she walks
I’m sure she said the school was near her house so she probably walked - she’s just so bleeping lazy! As the person above said just carry the car seat you absolute idiot! No coat, no cardi, no hat! I live in the south and it’s really bleeping freezing so I can’t even imagine how cold it is up north! Funny how her kids are never dressed properly but she wraps her fat arse up snug as a bug. 🤬 people were probably giving her funny looks because they were worried about the baby in the bottom of a pram frame with no appropriate clothing on and not even the blanket covering her! It’s like she’s trying to prove a point to the people that have messaged her by not clothing her properly. Why don’t you just list the baby on vinted Emily - you clearly don’t want her!

Reactions: 11
this is emily hun we’re talking about, she probably drives even if she’s going to the end of the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.