Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kelly72

So no link to drugs, using or selling in any way? You see you talk about mental health, but you “influencers” try and portray a perfect life and young people are affected by that. You get everything for free and all your fake “can’t deal” “out of this world” crap is far more damaging than any of you take responsibility for. You want all the praise but no criticism?? These beauty salons are the new sunbed shops of the 90s, used for laundering money. You all pretend to like each other but no one is fooled, it’s the most toxic environment ever. So if you don’t take responsibility, don’t play the victim. Your lifestyle is the one damaging people.

Reactions: 27

Yel

Chatty Member
If some people aren't strong enough to see posts about themselves then maybe pursuing a career in the public eye; by broadcasting your private life isn't the right career for them.

Its nothing to do with this forum or even the internet but public figures have always faced attention and scrutiny. It comes with the job.

But the good news is 99.999% of jobs don't require you to broadcast your private life so it's easy to set Instagram to private and choose another career.

Reactions: 23

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Not related, but does anyone fancy starting a thread about another insta idiot from Glasgow, Lacey Montgomery?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Enaj9990

I notice Olivia doesn’t seem to be wearing her engagement ring anymore? Wonder what happened there...

new thread post name : bags for sh*gs, flash gash for cash... Glasgow’s finest instaslagssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

ruruxx

What is the general feeling on kimmyg? I used to like her but after reading about her husband being a drug dealer (not surprised to be honest🙄) I'm not to as keen. Recently she comes across as very smug aswell, constantly calling herself superwoman and writing "is there anything Kimmy cant do" 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Noname123

Chatty Member
I have been given no choice, to speak up for myself here. I would normally ignore the toxins. But you’ve went to far to personal. Let’s clear up facts! My salon first opened 9 years ago, my mother gave me the money, unfortunately due to my father passing. There was money put by for my future. I have worked every hour and day god sends to keep me afloat depended on no 1!!! To say my hard graft for 9 years is down to drug money is so wrong knowing it was money left by my dad to set up. Secondly I am Coke head?? I had 2 nights out last year, and so far none this year looking after my mum. Being told the lies and slagging that’s been written about me of ppl who have no clue about the person I am. I can’t stop you writing about me. But I can clarify the truth. I must be the only so called smack dealers gf that needs to work 60hours a week. The lies you’ve written are disgusting. I honestly hope you find peace with in yourselves. And leave ppl like myself alone all I do is work and look after my mum. And this is the rubbish you need to be told that’s written about you. Before you slander or leave anyone with out a name, take into consideration what that person might be going through, if you weren’t mentally head prepared to witness the shite you’s come away with, who no’s what the outcome would be. Some people aren’t strong enough to see Lies and posts about themselves. This site shouldn’t be allowed to destroy people mental state.
Awful grammar. Not an easy read at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

pink2206

Every single one of these drug dealers & girlfriends flaunting a lifestyle which is from proceeds of crime should be stripped of every last bit of it I don’t know how they don’t have a brass neck about it 😳

Reactions: 15

mrscolumbo

Can we create a thread about Glasgow.

I swear every one of these "influencers" has a "gangster" or "fraudster" boyfriend. More than happy to name names🍵

Reactions: 15

pink2206

Claratinks is a hardworking girl with a talent. Unlike ai many others.
She is an absolute horror to clients only wants people of her type in her salon anyone else gets spoke to like dirt on her shoe!! She thinks she is way better at hair than she actually is the money comes from drug dealing she is a horrible person wouldn’t go near her salon so many people have had such bad experiences with her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Pambo

...messing up her perfectly grey influencer house.
They all seem to live in the same house. Grey/silver decor and a mirror finish on anything big enough to stick a panel on. To be honest, I liked the look - but only for the first 25 times I saw it repeated. It's like the standing at the top of the stairs beside the banister pose, twiddling your hair and looking off to the left (or admiring your own ass): done to death.

And in amongst that collage of unoriginality, there'll be "inspirational" quotes about being yourself and an individual - also nicked off other grams.

Anyone who claims "not your average <whatever>" is invariably just that: as basic as it comes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
Seems they all get about tbh. I find the whole influencer lifestyle embarrassing. Basically showing off your skinny body in trashy clothes, cosmetic procedures, hair extensions and a few designer bags and trainers thrown in. It’s all so fake and superficial. Eventually when the blessed life ends, they’ll drive in their Range Rover into the future with their rich hubby. Sad as fuck. They all stalk each other’s social media as well, it’s no life just an existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Nestor

maybe it’s just me but some of these comments are getting a bit mean. Don’t no bout anyone else but def think there’s a diff between a bit of gossip/discussion vs having a troll. i just came here for the tea, and I feel uncomfortable reading mean comments about people’s natural appearances. That’s the kinda thing that makes people start getting crazy sh*t done to their bodies in the first place.

Reactions: 12

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I'm sorry but is Claratinks for real? Doesn't she realise it's not all about her 🤢 vile girlView attachment 115730
wtf stupid bitch. I’m pretty sure she’s pregnant aswel so yeh go ahead hun go out and catch covid to make a few quid even though your man punts gear 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly these “salon owners” really are thick as shit.

Ps hi Clara since we know you read here just take a note that it’s “their” not “there.” Hard reading that post written by someone so illiterate 🥴🤯🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

YourDolly

She is an absolute horror to clients only wants people of her type in her salon anyone else gets spoke to like dirt on her shoe!! She thinks she is way better at hair than she actually is the money comes from drug dealing she is a horrible person wouldn’t go near her salon so many people have had such bad experiences with her!!
couldn’t have said it better myself 👌🏽👌🏽😂 she’s a total coke head aswel absolute mess. And yeh it’s all drug money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
They are definitely not fake.. i used to personal shop for Emily and shed spend upwards of £5000 in one go... i dont reckon she'd need fake trainers tbh.
Sure babes - her bags are some of the worst fakes I've ever seen.

Examples:

Unless LV, YSL and Balenciaga have all come out with a vegan line featuring pic bags, these aren't real - also the silver Chanel is a particular favourite, it's truly one of the worst knock-offs I've ever seen.

Her fashion is as real as her follower numbers

Jmx

Chatty Member
Yes, its her and another girl, she seems nice. Its ce ces in hamilton, just google it, its on company check.

Or the company is dissolved because the accountant.....who knows but youd think the affluent life that was portrayed on social media that you wouldnt need to dissolve your company or put your health at risk to be back at work when theres such a high risk...
Charisse Nailen is the other owner, she’s using lockdown to her advantage on insta, I actually like her videos.

Maz1930

Sorry but I come on here now and then for a nose and a bit of goss (this is what’s this platform is for) and comment on certain things I don’t agree with.. like photo shopping pics etc.. what I do not agree with is targeting people and going out your way your way to make somebody’s else’s life hell.... I’ve been their I’ve done it had my car (paint stripped) had my family home paint stripped and it’s not funny!! It’s not a joke it’s affects people in the long run!! Yes have your say have your point of view, we all are human beings. We all have our points on here and call people out but com-one getting physical
what are you on about?you on the wrong thread 😂

p.s .... you don't get that for nothing 👀

• Haha