Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only one I like is Jilly Isabella. She’s got patter, actually went to uni (doesn’t matter but at least she was being productive) and had a job before doing Instagram full time. She’s natural and her style is unique (I would look a riot in most of it though)
What’s jillys background?
Wasn’t she pals with Taylor brown

I’m sure Emily went to uni

To be fair I didn’t mind Jilly until that awful collaboration with “kiwikiller” (?!). I didn’t get it at all. Is it just someone churning out fake branded T-shirt’s?

Don’t know her background but don’t think she’s posh or anything, just normal and landed with a footballer I think? She’s the only one I can take to. Abbie Blythe is boring as duck plus I saw her out and about once and was shocked at the mega amount of face tuning she must do.

Reactions: 1
Made a list of some... feel free to add... @emilyshak
@annie_m786
@jillyisabella
@molly.mcfarlane
@abbieblyth
@kimmygx
@mamareid
@emmasinclair01
@claratinks
@kirstencameron_
@taylor_brown1
@darcygilliesx
@oliviasmith.o
@theladieslounge1
@haylsss_1

What’s the tea on Taylor brown
I’ll give her her due, she seems to work hard on the brands she works on, but at the same time it seems she’s flitted from quite a few different jobs over the last year.

She seems connected and by some of the people she associates with, I figured she comes from a drug funded background also?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why darcey and chick broke up

Or why Taylor and jillly aren’t friends anymore

Made a list of some... feel free to add... @emilyshak
@annie_m786
@jillyisabella
@molly.mcfarlane
@abbieblyth
@kimmygx
@mamareid
@emmasinclair01
@claratinks
@kirstencameron_
@taylor_brown1
@darcygilliesx
@oliviasmith.o
@theladieslounge1
@haylsss_1

I’ll give her her due, she seems to work hard on the brands she works on, but at the same time it seems she’s flitted from quite a few different jobs over the last year.

She seems connected and by some of the people she associates with, I figured she comes from a drug funded background also?
Haha this list is spot on 🤣🤣
There's Staceyartsy and broganblair steffideans and Denisew not sure of there handles think this is right x

I notice Olivia doesn’t seem to be wearing her engagement ring anymore? Wonder what happened there...

new thread post name : bags for sh*gs, flash gash for cash... Glasgow’s finest instaslagssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What’s jillys background?
Wasn’t she pals with Taylor brown

I’m sure Emily went to uni
She's Lauren flecks cousin who is married to John fleck . The footballer he used to play for rangers take it this is how she got with her man but I'm just assuming

So Chick Connolly went out with nicola mimangh, darcy, Emily and Stefanni deans - all of which we’re pals at one point (nicola actually was meant to be a bridesmaid for shak but fell out before this)

Steff and shak were good mates until shak fucked off with chick!!!!!

jillyisbella is a HORROR so I have heard. Apparently she was sending messages slagging Taylor off & Taylor seen them and confronted her. Jilly was also close pals with amy Moore and Kirsten Cameron not sure what happened with them tbf? Prob cause Jilly is an absolute boot lol

Reactions: 5
So Chick Connolly went out with nicola mimangh, darcy, Emily and Stefanni deans - all of which we’re pals at one point (nicola actually was meant to be a bridesmaid for shak but fell out before this)

Steff and shak were good mates until shak
fucked off with chick!!!!!

jillyisbella is a HORROR so I have heard. Apparently she was sending messages slagging Taylor off & Taylor seen them and confronted her. Jilly was also close pals with amy Moore and Kirsten Cameron not sure what happened with them tbf? Prob cause Jilly is an absolute boot lol

Omg that is not very nice at all! I always wondered what happened between them. They were best friends for years.

How is darcey so rich

Also kimmygx is annoying as f - if I can do it anyone can do it oh shut up!! U clearly don’t eat!!!!!

And steffs deans I think she faked that engagement 🤣🤣🤣

Also where is denisewmx man??? She is married but u never see him with him!??

Reactions: 2
What
Also kimmygx is annoying as f - if I can do it anyone can do it oh shut up!! U clearly don’t eat!!!!!

What engagement ??? Spill the beans

Why is Denise constantly in Liverpool? Last I heard of her she was married and just qualified for new job then bang she's n influencer and man's no where to be seen?

Also libby smiths another one 👀

Yeh Iv just had a creep on denise profile she no longer wears her rings....

stef deans put up a post with an engagement ring? But nothing been seen or said since. Prob another attention seeking scam from her. Sad really!!!! Her instagram makes me cringe she’s desperate for attention and just doesn’t get it!!! lol she’s a shak wannabe

Reactions: 3
They are all
Fools

Steffs body is to die for tho but she is attention seeking.

Does anyone have any tea on darcey gillies

I just want to know where the duck the pull all the money from lol! Have u seen the pictures of the houses in darcy Gilles posts.. wtaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.