Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to god she catches it then bleeping regrets this. Absolute vile little cow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like ceces hairdressers may have ran into financial trouble...company check states company dissolved march 2020! Another "business owner" not paying taxes, maybe if the correct tax and national insurance had been paid instead of cash in hand maybe would be entitled to.goverment help and not be desperate to be out doing hair risking you and people around you who are high risk!

Reactions: 6
Looks like ceces hairdressers may have ran into financial trouble...company check states company dissolved march 2020! Another "business owner" not paying taxes, maybe if the correct tax and national insurance had been paid instead of cash in hand maybe would be entitled to.goverment help and not be desperate to be out doing hair risking you and people around you who are high risk!
Is ceces Claras Salon?

Reactions: 4
A

She wrote something else today saying she “sacked” her accountant. Maybe he was too clean for her liking...

Reactions: 1
Yes, its her and another girl, she seems nice. Its ce ces in hamilton, just google it, its on company check.

A

She wrote something else today saying she “sacked” her accountant. Maybe he was too clean for her liking...
Or the company is dissolved because the accountant.....who knows but youd think the affluent life that was portrayed on social media that you wouldnt need to dissolve your company or put your health at risk to be back at work when theres such a high risk...

Reactions: 2
Yes, its her and another girl, she seems nice. Its ce ces in hamilton, just google it, its on company check.

Or the company is dissolved because the accountant.....who knows but youd think the affluent life that was portrayed on social media that you wouldnt need to dissolve your company or put your health at risk to be back at work when theres such a high risk...
Charisse Nailen is the other owner, she’s using lockdown to her advantage on insta, I actually like her videos.

Reactions: 11
its a compulsory strike off, probably due to them not paying or submit tax returns. She cant blame the accountant for them being struck off ha!

Also... why would you have a residential address as the company address .. it should be c/o the accountant. Now someones address is published online for the world to see

She owns ceces with charisse nailen doesn’t she? So is that salon no more then? Where will all the “influencers” get their hair done now!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She owns ceces with charisse nailen doesn’t she? So is that salon no more then? Where will all the “influencers” get their hair done now!
The salon is still there and will continue to do so i imagine just need another business name to register at companies house

The salon is still there and will continue to do so i imagine just need another business name to register at companies house
She used to have drop dead gorgeous in shawlands as well didn’t she? Any tea on that?

honestly.. no words.
I can’t get over this woman, I see it first hand working for the NHS and this boils my blood. She’s clearly not had anyone close to her affected by this. Deluded selfish woman.

She used to have drop dead gorgeous in shawlands as well didn’t she? Any tea on that?
She asked for blow dry models, I went the next day and the place was a building site, literally holes in the floor so I sat with the builders til she rocked up and she’s like ‘aw did I forget to cancel you’. Haha so professional 🤨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A

Doesn’t her fiancé have a good job though to keep her ? Rather than risking her & her baby’s health and others doing homers?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.