Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SM2009

Ok so first time ever posting here... I’m not one for usually calling girls out. Jesus Mary and Joseph what is with the walk a couple of steps look to the camera, look to the side, stroll off into the distance... I’ve seen an actual squirrel with more sex appeal! Nae game, nae charisma.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iconic London video o_O Her face in that video is nothing like the face in her pics! So awkward and so full of shit "as you all know, I love the iconic london products" how would we know?? She doesn't talk to her followers, just eye f*cks herself in the camera day in day out.

• Haha

Maz1930

Good point. They all like to use their boxes as dressing/background props in pics, so if Emily had them, she'd use them.

I find her totally absurd. She's a plain girl with two poses that she constantly recycles, and looks like what she is: a wannabe model pretending in front of her bedroom mirror. I really can't fathom how such a boring Instagram account got 1m followers.

I can .... she bought them... most of them are ghost followers

• Haha

Lougrae2

She has always done that its so obvious as well, I have never liked her. I don't think she is a very like able girl.. She has done well with her fitness I will give her that but.

She used to not post her man and they would both cheat on each other before they where married. They have been together for years .
It’s common knowledge that they cheat on one another and has been for years. Her husband is more than familiar with some Glasgow brothels/ dungeons (owned by Winnies family - they are far from squeaky clean) and Kimmy has had several encounters with local footballers/ Glasgow “gangsters”. Then there was the cheating scandal on her last girls holiday. I take it her friends have had enough of her ways as it was one of them who outed her. Not 100% sure who the guy was but he’s supposed to be another “dodgy” character from Glasgow. Has anyone heard this?

• Wow
  • Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Sorry but I come on here now and then for a nose and a bit of goss (this is what’s this platform is for) and comment on certain things I don’t agree with.. like photo shopping pics etc.. what I do not agree with is targeting people and going out your way your way to make somebody’s else’s life hell.... I’ve been their I’ve done it had my car (paint stripped) had my family home paint stripped and it’s not funny!! It’s not a joke it’s affects people in the long run!! Yes have your say have your point of view, we all are human beings. We all have our points on here and call people out but com-one getting physical
Sorry finding it hard to make any sense of this 😂🙈 who’s “getting physical” also not sure how you getting your car or home paint stripped is anything related to what’s been said about anyone on here 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

ANNONNXX

A messy room with full boxes, which would suggest they are moving?

What’s the big issue?

Even if they are a couple of clatty crooked bams, who cares?

Pauls a drug dealer? Who flipping cares? Common attracts common, so unless we are we are missing out, who gives a shit.

Emily an influencer who looks ridiculous in baggy jogger bottoms, crop tops and a junkie bun... who cares?

Stefanie deans, who looks as if she has had the life sucked out of her, and as if her head is going to fall off, it’s so disproportionate to the rest of her body. (That was funny).
I think you are in the wrong place...this is a gossip page, it's all tea for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ollybolly

She posts a photo of something ie holding her breakfast and you can see the Rolex or Cartier bangle. Or she will post a video of her kids but the camera always starts showing her balenciaga or yeezys etc. So show offy. Can’t go her atall

Reactions: 8

Ariel123

What is the general feeling on kimmyg? I used to like her but after reading about her husband being a drug dealer (not surprised to be honest🙄) I'm not to as keen. Recently she comes across as very smug aswell, constantly calling herself superwoman and writing "is there anything Kimmy cant do" 🙄🙄
I used to really like her. I’ve gone off her tho she loves herself. Yeah she looks amazing but it’s constant videos of herself or pics of her posing with a filter on!!!.....it’s getting boring 😏😏 plus anyone who wears their shoes inside the house makes me uneasy!!

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Yes there all from Falkirk I think her and Paul used fo work together it’s not confirmed though. But I do know from a source he’s always been around even when she was with her first man. Also a lot of the things she buys for Instagram unboxing are returned after she’s filmed her clip. She faked her wedding she done last year. And put her pic up the same time her ex pal was getting married to try and steal her thunder. That’s why a lot of her old friends don’t speak to her now and she’s pally with lorri Matthews and that make up artist guy
Lori Matthews freaks me out man I feel like that’s who you see in the corner of your room in the middle of the night when no one is actually there

• Haha

Pambo

Emily Shak is boring prancing around trying to look good ,she talks so much shite on her YouTube videos she’d drive you to taking drugs never mind selling them
That pretty much sums up the whole influencer industry, though.

I look at Emily's Instagram and can't for the life of me work out why she's got 1m followers, but the next Instagrammer over, living out the same failed celeb lifestyle online, only has 1k. That's for the same length of time posting and playing at the pretend model they always thought they should be (it just being a cruel quirk of fate they found themselves temping in HR, instead of gracing the catwalks of Milan). And never mind that a lot of the poses are pretty cringy. You can see what they're going for, because you've seen the fashion mag ads too, the one's that the brands spent £££££ on, and the amateur bargain bin takes on them with an iPhone that influencers produce, frequently just don't quite work/get there.

Emily has a good figure, but nothing unusual, at least on Instagram, where you can see literally 10s of 1000s of girls in similar shape. Heck, without even going on Insta, I can see it in my gym and walking down the street. Facially, she's not ugly, but she's no better looking than any girl whose managed to stay thin, clarted in fake-bake, and got their slap on. Actually, worse than a lot if "beauty" is the measure of success in the Insta game.

I don't get it? But I get why girls like Emily fuel influencer culture - because there's a lot of girls probably thinking "If she can make it, I sure can."

• Heart

ruruxx

The fact she even says "I'll review it" as though she is a figure of authority on when the lockdown will end 🙈 most pregnant women are terrified for their unborn children at the moment but shes desperate to put hers in danger by going back to work to clean drug money for her man! Absolute clown of a lassie!

• Haha

Blondewatch

Was just having a snoop on Emily's IG and her "Louis Vuitton alma BB" is the worst fake ive ever seen
I have my own alma BB and (authentic from the shop) and the leather is strong and it doesn't lose its shape whereas Emily's is extremely thin material and weirdly shiny
Yes I’ve thought all her stuff is fake too! Mainly like she had a dressing room and shelving etc but not a box in sight from any purchase! I know how much Chanel bags are and ur keeping the box and packing to keep it in. But her shelf the now has a Tom Ford beauty carrier bag and a box with her name, now we all know she would have the label boxes on there if she had any. I don’t see the point in her having all this fake stuff who is it impressing no one cares. Buy a bag because it’s for u not Instagram.

• Heart

Annon19

It was all hush hush until her husband spoke out and tbh I feel for him. She would rather get a few thousands likes and freebies rather than support her husband who got her to where she is. He has a insta and is clear they have broken up all because she doesn’t want her stupid sponsors ending her. Hopefully karma will come round