Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still cannot believe Chick, pals with Paul, stole her off him and nothing happened.
Is this the reason they split up then? If Emily was apparently seeing him while still with Paul, I feel like it was made out to be because she wouldn’t support him. She must have been tempted to leave him before that?

Reactions: 1
I think because it would start a lot of tit he couldn’t handle tbh 😂 plus he’s got the image of poor Paul his wife picked Instagram over him , Paul starting tit with chick will just bring out lots of drama

Reactions: 3
Can we go back to Michael Sweeney? Is he from Glasgow? Coz the Michael Sweeney I know from Glasgow has a gf and a kid.....hope it’s not him 🙁

Reactions: 2
Is this the reason they split up then? If Emily was apparently seeing him while still with Paul, I feel like it was made out to be because she wouldn’t support him. She must have been tempted to leave him before that?
They split up because she couldn’t put up with his controlling ways any longer. He was a right bleep to her family aswell. They split up and he couldn’t accept it, she got with someone on holiday she told him about it and he told her he would forgive her and she said she didn’t want to get back but she wanted him to know the truth he told her that it was not an option and she’s a cheating cow. He started getting with younger girls too after this. All that stuff about him trafficking no one really knew about it until he put it out there. He made it out she picked her instagram over him. Load of rubbish. She has so much tit on him that she could let rip with and has said nothing but he can’t leave her alone because it kills him that she doesn’t need him. Bullying her family and blowing up cars and throwing paint over her mums house is all he can do because they won’t fight back. Reason nothing’s happened with him and Chic is probably because he wouldn’t sit back and take it from him. I used to like him but he’s the ultimate manipulator. I thought after a while of him talking tit about her on his instagram she would of put something about it on but she not went there.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Totally agree she’s beautiful. However I’ve heard she’s going on Emily’s page looking to see who is liking her stuff and who she’s friends with to tell Paul (his family do it too) and if it’s any of Paul and Emily’s friends they had together what a time they are getting from him they have not to speak to her or be friends on instagram. He’s actually lost good friends over it he’s deluded.

• Wow
They split up because she couldn’t put up with his controlling ways any longer. He was a right bleep to her family aswell. They split up and he couldn’t accept it, she got with someone on holiday she told him about it and he told her he would forgive her and she said she didn’t want to get back but she wanted him to know the truth he told her that it was not an option and she’s a cheating cow. He started getting with younger girls too after this. All that stuff about him trafficking no one really knew about it until he put it out there. He made it out she picked her instagram over him. Load of rubbish. She has so much tit on him that she could let rip with and has said nothing but he can’t leave her alone because it kills him that she doesn’t need him. Bullying her family and blowing up cars and throwing paint over her mums house is all he can do because they won’t fight back. Reason nothing’s happened with him and Chic is probably because he wouldn’t sit back and take it from him. I used to like him but he’s the ultimate manipulator. I thought after a while of him talking tit about her on his instagram she would of put something about it on but she not went there.
Mental I thought she would have addressed it by now as well

Totally agree she’s beautiful. However I’ve heard she’s going on Emily’s page looking to see who is liking her stuff and who she’s friends with to tell Paul (his family do it too) and if it’s any of Paul and Emily’s friends they had together what a time they are getting from him they have not to speak to her or be friends on instagram. He’s actually lost good friends over it he’s deluded.
I remember one time on that Annie M's page that someone had said something negative about her being friends with Paul G and annie went mental saying how Paul is the most amazing guy blah blah and is best friends with her husband Paul. Do you know anything about them? How do Paul G and Annie's Paul know each other? Annie and Emily no longer follow each other (not that they seemed close anyway) but there's something about thatAnnie m that doesn't sit right.

Not related, but does anyone fancy starting a thread about another insta idiot from Glasgow, Lacey Montgomery?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Any info on Michael sweeney?
I think we may both know the same person...hope it’s not him though 🙁

Not related, but does anyone fancy starting a thread about another insta idiot from Glasgow, Lacey Montgomery?
She’s a pure boot 😂 anyone see her racist post on IG last year when she posed in a Jamaica bikini? Got absolute hell for it, then tried back tracking by saying she has friends that are from Jamaica and “that’s what they call themselves” 🤨 ok hun! Can’t remember the actual phrase she used. She switched off comments in the end.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I remember one time on that Annie M's page that someone had said something negative about her being friends with Paul G and annie went mental saying how Paul is the most amazing guy blah blah and is best friends with her husband Paul. Do you know anything about them? How do Paul G and Annie's Paul know each other? Annie and Emily no longer follow each other (not that they seemed close anyway) but there's something about thatAnnie m that doesn't sit right.
You never notice at the start of his page when he got negative comments he deleted them. You cannot disagree with him. Her sister even posted on it and he made her take it off. Annie, Ive met her and she seamed nice enough, her husband Paul he’s really down to earth. They all stay in Falkirk both Paul’s have been friends a long time. Annie will side with Paul over Emily as her hubby is his friend. It’s all about the gram with Annie and the rest of them I suppose and most (not all) of the influencers aren’t really what you would call friends they are just associates not real friends

She’s a pure boot 😂 anyone see her racist post on IG last year when she posed in a Jamaica bikini? Got absolute hell for it, then tried back tracking by saying she has friends that are from Jamaica and “that’s what they call themselves” 🤨 ok hun! Can’t remember the actual phrase she used. She switched off comments in the end.
Hahaha! She’s an absolute moron, I can’t believe there’s no threads about her! She gets absolutely nutted out her box and acts like a chav

She is an absolute moron! She got tit for advertising stuff for sale on DePop a few years back that she had been gifted. She is Absolute trash, gets out her box and acts like an idiot. I don’t know how her boyfriend could have put up with her! I wonder if she got her new boobs gifted to her?

• Haha
She has so much tit on him that she could let rip with and has said nothing but he can’t leave her alone because it kills him that she doesn’t need him. Bullying her family and blowing up cars and throwing paint over her mums house is all he can do because they won’t fight back.
Only problem with having tit on Paul, is if it's illegal tit, and she knew it and profited from it i.e. holidays and handbags etc. I'm not a lawyer but I could see that rebounding big time on her - and Paul sounds like he'd more than happy to land her in it if she took that path.

Could well believe he's a controlling bully. He's not over Emily, that's obvious from his Instagram, which looks like the wall of an obsessed fan.

Reactions: 3
Not heard that ether , heard Chloe Horton , mcsorley twins & that Rachel altenberg supposedly did/do that when in Dubai ,Lacey she not staying in France with her boyfriend or is that over
That's over but was she also not on a boat with that Dan blitzen (not sure if that's his second name) guy who basically pays all these girls to hang off him 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.