Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosco88

If you ask me Emily Shaka done her ex a favour ,who could listen to her all day ,seen her on YouTube ,badas looking but no chance could I listen to a bird like her all day ,seen her in YouTube ,drive you crazy ,Paul will get the last laugh I’m sure watch this space,she’s definitely not somebody who could be trusted ,who would want to go any where near somebody so horrible that would snake yu in a minute

Juliet

Chatty Member
He is pretty funny but it just seems like most of his captions are digs at Emily bloody Shak, she’s probably feelin herself thinking he’s still in love with her!

Yep he is def a dealer I know a guy who’s a runner for him

She’s not even from Glasgow she’s from Falkirk. Annie M is as fake as they come don’t be fooled by wee baby voice
It’s so creepy how much she modelled herself on Emily Shak when they were ‘friends’ then used the Paul scandal as an opportunity to bring Emily down to boost her own insta account. She’s a pathetic low life.

iknowitall

why was their wedding just the 3 of them? I always thought that was bizarre
It was just a photo shoot they organised all freebies of course.
Annie’s brothers wife’s sister was getting married at the same time insta - cocoaddiction. Also Paul’s ex (Annie’s ex best friend) was getting married and Annie was so jealous so she set up this fake wedding/photo shoot and honeymoon all for the gram
No one from the family went it was the 3 of them, an absolute joke!

Pambo

Awful incident where a teenage boy died in an accident, and shortly after she was running around crying and telling everyone he had had a huge crush on her for ages. She was all “woe is me” and trying to be centre of attention coz he had liked her before he died.
Jesus, coat tailing a tragedy for the spotlight, over a boy whose existence I'd bet she never even acknowledged up till then.

SIzzy121

Her lips are ridiculous 🤣🤣 Hayleys actually nice, Ive seen her around she used to come into my old work with her hubby!!

Olivia is horrible her nose is massssssssive - maybe dean dumped her? 🤣