Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a side note, guy I used to work with in retail was a major sneaker head. Anyway, showed him Emily’s Instagram and all of her posts with those ridiculous Balenciaga trainers etc and has has literally confirmed and proved the vast majority are fake, small details but 100% fake. Made me chuckle
Lol that’s really funny!

she must be making loads now tho !

Yeah her family looks really normal so wonder what they make of it all! Although you never really know, do you...

that whole group of Glasgow just seems so incestous. Must be a matter of time before they all cross paths at a wedding or event, awkward!
Yeah definitely!
Seems like everyone knows each other etc

I heard that she cheated on that Paul with Chick - I’m also pretty sure pictures of her and chick were leaked

Reactions: 1
God, she really does seem like such a horrible person if that is true!

Lucky for her she seems to be happy being a clothes horse for big brands rather than a lifestyle blogger. I can’t even imagine how she would handle the fall out of this on a blog or you tube video!

Just checked out her Depop and it’s interesting that everything was “tags still attached - only worn for photo”. I wonder how much she has made getting freebies from brands, taking 1 photo and then just selling it on! Bet you Mr taxman hasn’t heard about that one....

Reactions: 4
What pictures?? Lol

she just comes across as an idiot tbh!

and chick has been with everyone..
How would Emily even meet chick ???

Reactions: 1
What pictures?? Lol

she just comes across as an idiot tbh!

and chick has been with everyone..
How would Emily even meet chick ???
They were just pictures of her and that Chick before it was common knowledge.

Has she ever said anything interesting on her instagram? What a waste of space on the internet

Reactions: 3
Seems they all get about tbh. I find the whole influencer lifestyle embarrassing. Basically showing off your skinny body in trashy clothes, cosmetic procedures, hair extensions and a few designer bags and trainers thrown in. It’s all so fake and superficial. Eventually when the blessed life ends, they’ll drive in their Range Rover into the future with their rich hubby. Sad as duck. They all stalk each other’s social media as well, it’s no life just an existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh I’m so glad I found this thread - know of Shak through a friend of a friend of a friend.
How on earth does she support herself and her obscene collection of fake bags? She’s also baught an absolute ton of her followers - 20k in one day when I checked 🙈

Reactions: 7
What was the pictures of her and chick?

What’s her background? Is she from a good family etc

I don’t buy in to the influencer life, it’s all smoke and mirrors. Her pics also just prove this.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.