Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tell us more
yeah, her baby was born with difficulties because of it that's why that Scott left her, as well as her addiction supposedly. She used to have a normal body or a bit over weight. She got obsessed with being thin and the pain killers helped. I don't think she has custody of her little girl over it all

But I don't hear anything about her anymore, wondered if anyone has anymore info..

I know Scott has the little girl a lot.... I did wonder how that was possible. I guessed Kim just liked getting rid of her so she could party or whatever ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒš what difficulties did she have ?

I followed Kim as I liked her looks and thought she was really talented but nothing worse when you follow an MUA and half their stories are them gyrating at home in tiny bikinis! Never showing their actual work or sharing tips or whatever. A lot of them are like that and it does my tits in.

She had a birthday party for the wee girl the other day with a bouncy castle and several adults and children. Pretty bleeping ridiculous during lockdown. Then tried to say sorry I have a big family and we all stay together. There was wee boys there Iโ€™ve never seen before plus she had just posted not long before about getting new flooring down etc. Why would you put a new floor down in your maws house for yourself?! You wouldnโ€™t! Itโ€™s all a bit weird.

Reactions: 1
As far as I know Kimโ€™s mum got given custody of the wee girl which was why kim moved out and in with the grandad. Donโ€™t think Scott knew how bad it was until the baby and Kim tested positive after the birth. That was why they split up.
not sure of the situation now tho.
she did waste herself, she had the opportunity to go really far with her makeup but she just messed folk about. I know a girl who went on her training and said she was off her head, clearly hadnโ€™t been to bed the night before and was just a riot.
She doesnโ€™t have any pals, she literally gets dressed up to post photos on insta ๐Ÿ™„

As far as I know Kimโ€™s mum got given custody of the wee girl which was why kim moved out and in with the grandad. Donโ€™t think Scott knew how bad it was until the baby and Kim tested positive after the birth. That was why they split up.
she did waste herself, she had the opportunity to go really far with her makeup but she just messed folk about. I know a girl who went on her training and said she was off her head, clearly hadnโ€™t been to bed the night before and was just a riot.
She doesnโ€™t have any pals, she literally gets dressed up to post photos on insta ๐Ÿ™„
Positive for what??? I'm thinking she's fond of a few aspirin

pain. Heard it was tramadol, curbs your appetite x
Also a bugger to come off. My mate was prescribed it after her cancer op and she'd a hell of a time getting off it. Doc offered it to her again recently for something unrelated and she refused, would rather suffer than touch it again. Must be potent stuff.

Yep anything opiate based will be addictive, I just looked at that girlโ€™s insta, I canโ€™t believe thatโ€™s the same girl if you stroll back to the beginning of her page ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah I know a few people who took it for legitimate reasons and then struggled to come off it. Sad really.
And I know sheโ€™s like a different person. Itโ€™s mad!

Yeah I know a few people who took it for legitimate reasons and then struggled to come off it. Sad really.
And I know sheโ€™s like a different person. Itโ€™s mad!
I took it once when I had a killer migraine and didn't have my meds .. hated it, was like being on a rollercoaster. Horrendous feeling

She had her boobs and nose done a few years ago, so she might of got hooked then. Its so sad, she is one girl I just want to shake. I noticed when she first had her little girl and still sometimes... If you look at all her posts the wording on the captions sound so detached "this baby" "this little girl"

Taking drugs like that while pregnant is shocking, she would of been born an addict and could have had any ongoing difficulties. For the sake of being thin, the fact she still poses to show how thin she is is worse than I thought

they r from springburn not Pollock. Why was her mum living with them? Did she not have her own house with the dad?
how weird is that a new married couple moving in her mum. Especially as loads of her pictures she was half naked in bed looking like they had just finished up and heโ€™s took a snap. They r creepy af! Then and now. Also how many times is Emily going to move that stupid green plant thing around the house to be in the background of her recent pictures. Why Do the new pictures look like the house is modern and then the bedroom she keeps posting on the story looks like my grannies.
Her mum went between Emily & Paul's house, Emily's sisters house in Glasgow and then where Emily dad is overseas. She mainly stayed with Paul and Emily, said it was to keep an eye on house as they travelled so much with the amazing job opportunities Emily receives ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 2
So they are not actually married???

who was the ex who was also getting married?
Yeah they are married but the whole show at the balmoral was just the 3 of them, no guests or anyone else. They went to the registry office a week before and then done a photo shoot at the balmoral ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Her mum went between Emily & Paul's house, Emily's sisters house in Glasgow and then where Emily dad is overseas. She mainly stayed with Paul and Emily, said it was to keep an eye on house as they travelled so much with the amazing job opportunities Emily receives ๐Ÿ™„
Where abouts in Falkirk did they stay

is that you Paul :LOL:?
Thatโ€™s Paul ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
you need to leave Emily alone and as for that poor young lass Kate shes not got a clue what she is in for, why you tryin to make her like Emily. Find someone your own age but then bullies like you like them young so you can manipulate them. Emily grew up and realised she could do better than a drug dealing bully

Defo not ,I first seen them in the sun newspaper a while back,I n thought I was tripping,I did know Paul when I was younger ,he was a sound bleep,mostly into playing football what I can remember
Rosco88 is Paul ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
you need to leave Emily alone and as for that poor young lass Kate shes not got a clue what she is in for, why you tryin to make her like Emily. Find someone your own age but then bullies like you like them young so you can manipulate them. Emily grew up and realised she could do better than a drug dealing bully

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah they are married but the whole show at the balmoral was just the 3 of them, no guests or anyone else. They went to the registry office a week before and then done a photo shoot at the balmoral ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Did they not get married abroad??

Yes yes yes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Not giving exact street name but 5 minutes from Tesco where the old steelworks used to be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.